`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am I so mad about?? Block this ebayer UPDATE!!!!!

What am I so mad about?? Block this ebayer UPDATE!!!!!
So today I emailed e seller and asked if he had a chance to "look" for the Heyward I won. About ten minutes later I got a response..........

He said, " I did find it and if you pay tonight I can ship in the am"

To protect myself I told him he had to relist it at BIN and I will then buy it.
He did relist and accepted my offer. I paid and he sent me this

[Image: 66785ed86c6d46642d6674d285e4b6a3_zps7a762561.jpg]

So my assumption was right but I think his conscience got he better of him hopefully

Now if it comes that will be great!!!!

RE: What am I so mad?? Block this ebayer
that is ridiculous. Must not have liked what it sold for!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: What am I so mad?? Block this ebayer
(11-25-2014, 06:00 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: that is ridiculous. Must not have liked what it sold for!
That is exactly what happened. It's bull crap too. He has many high end cards and many supers.
I am on the verge of giving up completely.

I had to sell many of my personal cards to raise money for this. And now I don't have some nice cards I stored up.

RE: What am I so mad about?? Block this ebayer
Can I ask how much you won it for? Could that have something to to with it being suddenly "lost"?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I have 51000 cards for trade on Beckett and currently 32 cards for sale on eBay and I know where they ALL are..how the heck do you lose a 1/1..answer: you do not..either it is a scam or he wanted more $$ more $$$ more $$$.

Report it immediately to eBay to look into it...

I would be spitting mad!!!

I won it for $100. I put my high bid for $150 and won it fair and square. I am so mad right now.
(11-25-2014, 06:07 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: I have 51000 cards for trade on Beckett and currently 32 cards for sale on eBay and I know where they ALL are..how the heck do you lose a 1/1..answer: you do not..either it is a scam or he wanted more $$ more $$$ more $$$.

Report it immediately to eBay to look into it...

I would be spitting mad!!!
He already refunded my money and now it's on hold now for 3 business days which is more like until Monday. So I can't even buy something for Black Friday.

I would wait a couple of weeks before leaving negative feedback, just to see if it resurfaces soon. let him know you'll give him two weeks to find it.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I'm new to selling on EBAY, but you bet your butt.. I know what the hell I am selling. There is no way this person misplaced a SUPER! Man.. I'm sorry this happened to you!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Sounds like he had sellers remorse. He thought he was gonna go to the bank on this card, and it sold for less than he ever imagined. I bet he "finds" this card in a week or three and relists it. Keep watch periodically, and when it resurfaces talk to eBay about it. He'll probably get tossed!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Complete BS... Sorry this happened to you bro. I had a similar situation occur about 2 months ago. I didn't get my money back for almost a month. Highly highly pissed I was. I hope everything works out for you. I would report it immediately.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto