`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am I so mad about?? Block this ebayer UPDATE!!!!!

RE: What am I so mad about?? Block this ebayer
I offered him 101.00 and he took the payment. I should get it by Monday. If I knew it was you I wouldnt have done such an evil thing. JK I know bad taste

I would report him ASAP and once he relists the card ( could be in another user name Please keep that in mind) I would report it again.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Can they really toss a guy for relisting a card he claims he lost after sale?

I would love for him to contact me after he "finds" the card.
(11-25-2014, 07:30 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I offered him 101.00 and he took the payment. I should get it by Monday. If I knew it was you I wouldnt have done such an evil thing. JK I know bad taste

I would report him ASAP and once he relists the card ( could be in another user name Please keep that in mind) I would report it again.
Man don't do that to me I was hoping that what you were saying as I was reading it was the truth. And I would've contacted you right away.
(11-25-2014, 07:25 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Complete BS... Sorry this happened to you bro. I had a similar situation occur about 2 months ago. I didn't get my money back for almost a month. Highly highly pissed I was. I hope everything works out for you. I would report it immediately.
Thanks man. This was the card I was talking about in our pm's

That's not right at all ..... He needs out of the hobby ASAP or a least off the Bay !!! SMH
[Image: c420f836-983f-40d0-9430-a8ccfd947155_zpsfddf63fd.jpg]

Sorry for your loss! As others have stated, keep an eye out for it and then report if it reappears.

My thing is that all sellers know what the lowest amount they will accept is....why not start your auction there? Saves eveyone alot of ag........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

That sucks man, sorry that it happened to you.

(11-25-2014, 09:07 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Sorry for your loss! As others have stated, keep an eye out for it and then report if it reappears.

My thing is that all sellers know what the lowest amount they will accept is....why not start your auction there? Saves eveyone alot of ag........
Right?!?!? If I knew that I needed to get $150 from a card i'd start it with a $150 reserve. I've won many cards that never met the reserve. No harm, no misunderstand, no underhandedness by the seller. We both walk away and he can relist it and modify the reserve or not. It might cost more to list, but isn't that better than suddenly losing the card?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-26-2014, 12:28 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Right?!?!? If I knew that I needed to get $150 from a card i'd start it with a $150 reserve. I've won many cards that never met the reserve. No harm, no misunderstand, no underhandedness by the seller. We both walk away and he can relist it and modify the reserve or not. It might cost more to list, but isn't that better than suddenly losing the card?
I agree with that & Phillies_ Joe response; while i don't sell much in the way of cards, i think for a card like the Heyward, a BIN with Best Offer option is the best way to list it. Most likely it's not the case but maybe the card is sitting in a bubble mailer knowing it would sell, started to pre-package it & doesn't realize it?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

He probably had an offline offer and was waiting to see which was larger. I hope it is just a lost card and you get it, but who loses superfractor's they are actively trying to sell.

Here is the email he sent me today.

[Image: 10af8ff95a96399c75248a1d74843451_zpsb9319466.jpg]

Yeah, This isn't an everyday refractor. Still don't buy, it's lost! I keep my Super in a lock box, and even if I had 150,000 cards.. It'd still be in the lock box. Everybody knows Supers are the crème de la crème of refractors, and they don't get mixed in with your commons.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]