`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(03-17-2015, 07:28 PM)ounagi Wrote: thanks again for this trade matt.the extra is more of a thank you for all the sweet cards u are willing to trade me .i hope u enjoy the bryant its an awesome card imo.looking forward to many more trades in the future
Your the man James. I really do appreciate our trades.
I'll load all cards for trade shortly, if I can. I have to check to see if John got his cards yet. Thanks guys.

Couple more trades in today. Thank you to bamyanks and jdone four our first trades. Both were great traders and I got some beautiful stuff from each.
[Image: IMG_20150318_105447_zps3lylrenx.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150318_105232_zpsw3n2uyt4.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150318_105048_zpsrkyvuhzg.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150318_104822_zpsa5da4ayl.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150318_104409_zpssoluwr3c.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150318_104006_zpso1vtls6l.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150318_103704_zpsr0a25297.jpg] [Image: 20150318_103512_zpsyo4hzqfp.jpg]

I'm glad to see you received the card ok Hofcollector. I still feel Tribute is an awesome product with great looking cards. The card you sent me is superb, in fact I've got it ready to get graded, along with my Babe Ruth Gold Tribute card. Again, excellent trade and I sure hope we can do more trades in the future.
Thought I would quick post the card Hofcollector sent me. Sure fits in with my Yankee collection.

[Image: 2010TripleThreadsRelicCombosR31MickeyF_zpszpbfv9m1.jpg]

Thanks again Hofcollector.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Thanks again Brian. In the future if you think of a card you really want, let me know. Show season is starting up and I'll try to accommodate as best I can.

That is one awesome Cecil Cooper, Matt......the Trout is ok, too!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Wow that Henderson is sweet!

some sweet looking cards u got there matt

Thank you gentlemen for the comments and for those who traded them to me.

That Deion Braves auto is really cool. One of these days I will find something you need to get that puppy!

Awesome cards!
[Image: V1KvZmi.png]

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Thanks to jbel4331 for the banner!

(03-18-2015, 11:15 PM)zachyarb Wrote: That Deion Braves auto is really cool. One of these days I will find something you need to get that puppy!

Awesome cards!
That had a really small print run as well.