`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting excited and anxious

RE: Getting excited and anxious
With 22 years in Navy..I learned..I packed my cards myself..then labeled it professional books..since I am a dentist, I got a weight allowance for pro books..then asked them to pack the boxes or label them that I packed them..Never lost any cards..had some damage as usual...but all in all..move to Spain, then from Spain to San Diego, then to Washington..Florida and Norfolk in between etc...had lots of cards moved...none stolen...

Good luck...hope it is the same for you

That's what I plan on doing. putting books on top of my cards layered with clothes so all they will see is the books/clothes and not the cards. I'm also going to slap a padlock on top of that.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

I don't think they would just go through my stuff, the whole repack is what I don't like.

So cards arrived today and seem to be all accounted for which I'm sure they are there,, but I ended up getting jacked for most of MY giants RC dupes by my brother and some vintage mays... It's all good though

Pm me when you are ready to move that Kaminsky camo.

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

I'm ready just let me dig if out and get eyes on

(10-20-2014, 07:33 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: So cards arrived today and seem to be all accounted for which I'm sure they are there,, but I ended up getting jacked for most of MY giants RC dupes by my brother and some vintage mays... It's all good though
That sux... Did you put in a claim for them? I have my stuff buried under clothes and books in footlockers so when they open it up to inspect prior to pack out that is all they will see. I'm going to slap a padlock on the footlockers afterwards before they load it up for shipment.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

No, they got taken from my brother the day they arrived lol

oh, ok I get it LOL!! Glad everything made it Smile

I remember my last overseas move I made. I was 10 years old and I had 4,000 army men the were Americans, Germans and Russian soldiers. When the shipment came in I was so happy to get them out but only 300 of them made mostly the green American soldiers. Now these solders were not that big they stood as high as a dime and very detailed. I even had tanks, jeeps, and trucks for the little Army Men. I was upset and mad for months. To this day I still have my 300 army men put up they are old and fragile but still from my childhood 29 years ago. I know its there not worth much but to a 10 year old kid who spent his allowance on those toys it meant alot. Never knew what happend to all the others but have not forgotten yet. Strang thing it was with my matchbox cars which I still have and all 3 of my girls even played with those and the men were in the same box.

I am sure today things are much better for I dont remember tape going on the crates back then.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]