`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frustrated

Frustrated
Can't wait to get my new cards entered into my ORG.

Home from work at 7 Friday evening and the wife wants to eat dinner. OK. Then dishes. OK. Then put the dogs out and then to bed. OK. Then we have to watch a movie. OK. Then it's past 11 and time for bed.

This morning, shower, cook breakfast then she wants to stake the driveway (it's a Maine thing). OK. Then it's put the garden tools away for the winter and get out the snow shovels. OK. Then it's put tarps over the grill and put the kayaks up. OK. Gotta eat lunch. OK. Time to drop some trees for next year's firewood. OK. Then we have to take the dogs for a ride and see all the pretty leaves. OK. Then I have to exercise the dogs. OK.

Finally I have 15 minutes before supper to go online and do my cards. FINALLY!!!

Sorry Organize is down for maintenance purpose.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: Frustrated
HAHA, no joke!!
[Image: image.jpg]

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Very frustrating, indeed! But, hey .... staking the driveway? .. Sound like fun. Is that to prevent the driveway from regenerating into a vampire-driveway in the next 48 hours ? Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I hear ya....chilly & rainy here...not much of a college FB fan anymore. Can't stand the length of the playoff games so there was hope of doing some clean-up in org plus finish up some trades. Trade and ORG out on a Saturday...come on guys............
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Is it just me or has it been down for the past 10 hours or so (same for C2C Xchange).
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(10-11-2014, 05:12 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Very frustrating, indeed! But, hey .... staking the driveway? .. Sound like fun. Is that to prevent the driveway from regenerating into a vampire-driveway in the next 48 hours ? Smile
I drive stakes in along both sides of my 800 foot long driveway so I know how far I can push the snow when I'm plowing before sliding down into the ditch.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I entered a bunch of cards last night but got shut out in the process. Was hoping to tell everyone and get a trade or two done today, while I babysit the kids. Oh well, maybe tomorrow?
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

We all know there are a bunch of guys on this site that can only trade and/or get their trades together on the weekends and they are doing maintenance through an entire Saturday!?!?! Total garbage.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(10-11-2014, 05:41 PM)animie67 Wrote: Is it just me or has it been down for the past 10 hours or so (same for C2C Xchange).
Yep, 10+

(10-11-2014, 05:52 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: We all know there are a bunch of guys on this site that can only trade and/or get their trades together on the weekends and they are doing maintenance through an entire Saturday!?!?! Total garbage.
It is not maintenance....it is a problem..
If only a Blog/Tweet/Facebook acknowledge there is a problem, instead, I check every hour an nothing.
At least let us know...
Long weekend..sent out a thread about trades...got 5 offers late last night..can not see them

Frustrating is the best word I can come up with,,,