`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frustrated

RE: Frustrated
(10-11-2014, 05:52 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: We all know there are a bunch of guys on this site that can only trade and/or get their trades together on the weekends and they are doing maintenance through an entire Saturday!?!?! Total garbage.
they arent doing maintenance. this was either an unplanned event in which they had to bring it down to fix something critical, or, during a scheduled maintenance at night (which they do every night), something went wrong and they are in the process of fixing it

Sorry guys, wish I had something to report or a estimate on when this will be fixed. Floydtown and I sent an email this morning asking for a status update and have not heard back. Once we have an update, we will let you know. I know it is frustrating. I was looking forward to adding some cards to my organize this weekend as well. Guess I'll have to do some sorting and cleaning up in the meanwhile.

I shouldn't be shocked anymore, but the lack of communication is really unacceptable. I understand things happen, but it just takes a few min to post an update on what the issue is.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

all our organizers have crashed boomed and banged out.
Just kidding

I know this past week I have moved over 500 cards from PC to trade. I was hoping to start my rookies tonight but that's not going to happen.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Oh they communicate alright. I cancelled my OPG auto renew yesterday and I had a phone call within 15 minutes from Beckett asking me why I cancelled. Got threatened that I'd lose all my data and was asked if I wanted to subscribe for a year. Glad they can pay morons to spam my phone but can't pay people to properly maintain the product that I'm paying for.

(10-12-2014, 12:26 AM)slufan83 Wrote: Oh they communicate alright. I cancelled my OPG auto renew yesterday and I had a phone call within 15 minutes from Beckett asking me why I cancelled. Got threatened that I'd lose all my data and was asked if I wanted to subscribe for a year. Glad they can pay morons to spam my phone but can't pay people to properly maintain the product that I'm paying for.
Customer service at its finest...got to love it when they "threaten" you about your data.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(10-11-2014, 05:43 PM)zeprock Wrote: I drive stakes in along both sides of my 800 foot long driveway so I know how far I can push the snow when I'm plowing before sliding down into the ditch.
Yeah, I know, I was just kidding about 'the Staking' ... I'm from up north originally, very familiar with snow-prep ... Just thought I was being funnier than I really am Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.