`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
clementmatthew

clementmatthew
Has anyone recently been in contact with clementmatthew.

He has not responded to me in a while, although I see he has not logged in for about 2 weeks. He received a decent $$ trade from me but I have not received my end despite him marking his as mailed on the 19th.

I figured he may be just running a bit behind, but then saw another trader just left bad feedback saying he was scammed out of near $300 and has not heard anything from clementmatthew either. Got me a bit uncomfortable now, hopefully he is just away or running behind as like I said he hasn't logged on since the 27th. Up to now he seemed to be a legit trader despite his short time on here.

RE: clementmatthew
Does not not sound good.
Mostly football and a set builder

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Traders killing the fun. Hope it works out man. Do what I did. Send a letter to his address. That's what made the traders wife contact me. Thanks.

This is why I'm not trading anymore. Someone (a very active trader and poster) rubbed me the wrong way and then I've been seeing threads like this. Glad I didn't accept his trade offer he sent me about a month ago.

Good luck with this, man. Hope it works out for you.

I'll hold out a few more days, till after the weekend, hopefully he's just "out of town" or something. He's also all the way up in Canada so not sure if I can file much of anything in that respect.
I'll have to check into what I can do being it's Canada.

(10-02-2014, 08:34 PM)dimarco73 Wrote: I'll hold out a few more days, till after the weekend, hopefully he's just "out of town" or something. He's also all the way up in Canada so not sure if I can file much of anything in that respect.
I'll have to check into what I can do being it's Canada.
Wait, he's in canada and you haven't got your cards in what 13 days. I wouldn't sweat it just yet.
Although it is a bit disturbing to not hear anything from him. But Canada does take a long time

(10-02-2014, 08:40 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Wait, he's in canada and you haven't got your cards in what 13 days. I wouldn't sweat it just yet.
Although it is a bit disturbing to not hear anything from him. But Canada does take a long time
I'd normally be cool with that because it is Canada, but it only took mine 4 days to get there. Mine went out the 22nd USPS International first class and got there on the 26th. He marked that he mailed the the 20th.
I'm just bummed because like I said, I just looked up his feed back and after a whole bunch of A OK trades with members recently he got banged with a negative by a member who says they did not get their cards.

yea, international can vary wildly, and i do find that my stuff gets to canada much quicker than it to get to me from canada

still, if he has scammed someone in the past....he will do it again. sorry man

i have traded with him with no problem, but no activity and a major negative feedback is a bad sign. Being in Canada myself I can attest that my traders almost always get their end slower than I get my end. We don't have weekend service here, so If you say mail yours on Friday and I do too, your end has a 2 to 3 day head start right off the bat as my end would not even be processed until Monday. If it takes another weekend that is another 3 day lag. Best of luck hope all works out well.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!