`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
clementmatthew

RE: clementmatthew
We just finished a trade last month and he took a little longer than most Canadians to ship. He also sent one card as a base instead of the Prizm version, but no major $$ involved.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

I just completed a trade with him about 2 weeks ago and I just checked, it took like 4 days for mine to get to him and 14 days for me to get his end.

I hope all works out for you.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

I completed a trade with him a little over a week ago. It took about 12 days to get cards from him. not sure if being close to Canada makes a difference or not though. It took about the same amount of time for my cards to reach him but he hasn't left feedback yet.

I guess things point to slow mail service and him just not logging on for the time being. It's been 15 work days and they have not shown up. He does live in NewFoundland which I would imagine requires a ferry for mail to move to and from. Having worked in parcel transportation I know some places don't move mail until trucks or cubes are packed 100% to reduce transport costs.
So far he has been 100% with his trades up to just recently, so perhaps he is just off the map for the time being and hasn't decided to go screwball on all his current trades.
Fingers crossed, hate to lose an SP Jeter

He was really hot after my 2014 Bowman Platinum Byron Buxton Camo Auto. I'm glad I didn't make that trade if he's shady. Did have several PM chats with him, and he seemed all right. I hope everything works out for you!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

I haven't traded in awhile, but shouldn't his neg be a red checkmark, not green?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(10-03-2014, 11:19 PM)krn001 Wrote: I haven't traded in awhile, but shouldn't his neg be a red checkmark, not green?
Positive 5.0 feedback was left........

(10-03-2014, 11:19 PM)krn001 Wrote: I haven't traded in awhile, but shouldn't his neg be a red checkmark, not green?
Apparently the trader just left the comment and forgot to change the stars. Once you place the feedback there is no going back.

has this been resolved?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(10-06-2014, 12:22 PM)floydtown Wrote: has this been resolved?
Still issues:

http://beckett.com/forums/thread-1566106.html