Die-Cast on Parade!!

RE: Die-Cast on Parade!!
Nice looking stuff guys
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Here you go guys. I dug out the other 4 JJ cars. The last one isn't technically a die-cast since it is all plastic. I saw it and just had to have it!

2001 Racing Champions 1:64 #92 J.Johnson/Excedrin PM Promo Box
2012 Spin Master 1:64
(Sure wish Beckett would get back to adding die-cast to the DB! It appears that they stopped in 2010)

[Image: JJdiecast1.jpg]

2007 Winner's Circle Victory Lane Hoods 1:64 #48 J.Johnson/Lowe's California Raced
2009 Jakks Pacific Tradin' Paint
I want to take it out of the package and play with it so bad! Big Grin The rear can be hit and smashed and the deck lid pops up.

[Image: JJdiecast2.jpg]

I also wondered why Beckett quit adding die-cast to the database. I actually inquired with shelbysaleen and he said he'd look into it. Strange why it just stops?

That Smash-em-up car is fun! lol! I would not blame you for opening it and playing with it!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I want to, but I can't bring myself to do it. There is a hole in the left side where you can poke it with your finger to 'smash' it. I've done that a couple of times, but it is so hard to fix it back with just the little hole there.

Just picked up this bad boy from a local collector today. I'm frickin' in love with this thing! The guy I bought it from had bought 2 of the 33 made at release...I bought this one and the second one he gave to Johnny Morris (who lives here locally). How sweet is this thing!!

2010 Action/RCCA Elite 1:24 #1 Jamie McMurray/Bass Pro Shops Earnhardt HOF Tribute/Gold (24kt plated) 10/33

[Image: 001_zpsc7b9e4a7.jpg]
[Image: 005_zps1164c3be.jpg]
[Image: 006_zpsf229ecdd.jpg]
[Image: 007_zpsf4342f92.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

That is sweet, Jason! I'm sure that cost a pretty penny (or many thousand of them).

Nice looking pickup, congrats Jason.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Thanks guys! I am really proud of this car!

(09-26-2014, 09:45 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: That is sweet, Jason! I'm sure that cost a pretty penny (or many thousand of them).
lol, yeah, it was definitely the most I've paid so far for a diecast, but well worth it! Still though, I only paid a little over 1/3 of the BV, so I'm pretty happy.

And unfortunately for the room in my house, I have more 1:24 scale cars on the way...I think I just got addicted...

Really cool, Jason...did he ever run that paint scheme? It would be great to have seen that buzzing around the track.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(09-28-2014, 10:21 AM)dunnere Wrote: Really cool, Jason...did he ever run that paint scheme? It would be great to have seen that buzzing around the track.
Yep! At 'Dega in 2010. It was based on Dale Earnhardt's car that he ran at the 1998 All-Star race.

http://blog.masslive.com/racinwithjason/...adega.html

http://blog.masslive.com/racinwithjason/...adega.html