`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
photo bucket back up, high end cards

RE: photo bucket back up, high end cards
Just opened a few boxes ive never bought before because my dealer left my case of triple threads at his other location. Topps finest. Pretty nice box value. Some highlights are loaded in my org. Also, one box of triple threads contentsm

So, is anyone getting bowman chrome friday? I've never bought it because I dont like investing in anyone who hasn't played any pro ball. But, everyone else seems to love it. So I gave in and I'm supposed to be grabbing a case of jumbo. Part of the decision was due to my dealer forgetting my triple threads case at another store yesterday and I had to buy some finest. Which I wad pleasantly surprised with. Anyway, looking for possible trade parteners.

I've preordered a case of jumbo.

Uploading more cards daily. Can anyone tell me why when I started a new collection to separate graded vintage from ungraded, every time I entered a card that was previously in my graded collection, it came up as graded and I couldnt change it without affecting the other folder? It wont let me uploaded two examples of cards to two different collections.

The Org. doesn't even know how The Org. works.

If anyone has them, I still need 2011 triple threads Giancarlo Stanton 1/1's.

How can I make the Jeter batting glove mine???

I have several extremely high offers for cash. Im more interested in a trade. Im listening to all offers. Arent you the guy who was criticizing me yesterday?

(09-24-2014, 02:38 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I have several extremely high offers for cash. Im more interested in a trade. Im listening to all offers. Arent you the guy who was criticizing me yesterday?
I asked you a question.

I just added some more vintage hofers. Mostly from the sixties. My org is all screwed up. If you like a card, I may have a double in another condition. Its not letting me upload multiple examples.
Hey can anyone tell me if this is normal: All of my trades that im suppose to be receiving are being loaded into my org. without me taking possession of them or uploading them. Also, I was told my cards Im trading away would automatically be taken out. Although it appears most are not.