`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
photo bucket back up, high end cards

RE: photo bucket back up, high end cards
(09-24-2014, 08:49 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I just added some more vintage hofers. Mostly from the sixties. My org is all screwed up. If you like a card, I may have a double in another condition. Its not letting me upload multiple examples.
It wont let you do this. You can only use a card description once. Then you have to use the "have" column for quantity. Yes, for vintage collectors with duplicates this does present a problem if they are in different conditions.

(09-24-2014, 08:49 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hey can anyone tell me if this is normal: All of my trades that im suppose to be receiving are being loaded into my org. without me taking possession of them or uploading them. Also, I was told my cards Im trading away would automatically be taken out. Although it appears most are not.
Are they appearing in your default "recently traded" folder? Also, if you traded the card away the card will remain in your org but the "have" should be reduced by however many you traded. If you had 1 and traded it, it should now be 0. You have to manually delete the card description yourself. I hope I explained this correctly and it provides some sort of help.

-Rob

Thank you sir. Yeah, they're showing up as recently traded. But thanks for letting me know I have to delete them. I still dont get why its adding cards to my collection I dont have yet.

Ungraded hof vintage loaded onto org. Mostly 50's and 60's stuff. More to come.

You can duplicate a card. If you look at the far right edge of a card's line (right of pricing), there's an icon that's two arrows in a circle. Press it next to the card you want to duplicate and you can then set the different conditions for the multiple copies. Hope that makes sense. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Thanks RogerRabbit. I actually figured it out late last night. I couldnt post my find because I was doing it from my phone and it died. But, there are doubles in the nice vintage org of hall of fame rookies among other beauties.

Can anyone tell me what the name of the refractors are that are kind of blueish and #'d 99?

Anyone else get killed in bowman chrome today? What did everyone get? Sadly, my best are: Clayton Kershaw orange refractor /25, Dualing die cut Colin Moran/ Kris Bryant refractor #/25 and a Julio Urias refractor auto # /500

you can always check me for the Kershaws
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

I have no idea what its worth. I typically dont buy chrome.

You definitely have some amazing cards. I will be sending a trade your way shortly.
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]