Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold Turkey and an apology

RE: Cold Turkey and an apology
Glad things worked out for you Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

My Chiro here in Texas read through the ACA; saw what was occuring and will finish up his paperwork in the next month or so to be a Medical Practicioner (sic) or whatever term allows his to do prescriptions, etc.

I understand what you had to do

Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(09-11-2014, 10:32 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome DrM...glad things worked out. Taking a break from retail is good. Those "little" purchases add up and before you know it, you've spent a lot of money and gathered a lot of cards you really don't want which makes you say, time to slow down and take a deep breath. All's good and we still love ya!
Thats exactly what happened to me, i bought up a ton of blasters one weekend then realized what the *#_)*@_@ did i get for my money other than a ton of base and a big bill.

I'm kind of enjoying my little break from buying, not only is it saving money at the register but i'm not driving to 3 different stores hunting

Good luck to you with your office lease DrMitch, landlords can be right _&@_&@ sometimes.