`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Narrowed down my pc choices...Decided on sets

RE: Narrowed down my pc choices
(04-28-2014, 06:16 PM)elberson Wrote: good choice, its fun to do lots of trades with other set collectors for help
One of the main reasons I chose sets because of the set builders here. Think its going to be a lot easier to trade.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Narrowed down my pc choices...Decided on sets
Sounds like you have a supportive family. I am a huge royals fan as well! That is cool that you are so close to the Blue Rocks. Speaking of that Starling is really starting slow this year, what do you think seeing him?

(04-29-2014, 01:05 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Sounds like you have a supportive family. I am a huge royals fan as well! That is cool that you are so close to the Blue Rocks. Speaking of that Starling is really starting slow this year, what do you think seeing him?
He was 1 for 4 with a double, RBI, and run scored the nite I went. Made a great catch in center field against the wall. Needs to pick up his average which is below .130. Thought about him as a player pc but decided on sets. Mondesi looked good at SS but struggled at the plate. Let me know if your looking for anything from the Blue Rocks. Planning on attending a lot of games this year,
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

3,4,&8 are my choices

3 HOFers can very seldom go wrong
4- Finish what you start and you can still get #1 in going for sets because prospects are in sets too just most people dont look at it that way
8. Maybe because you cant replace vintage cards like you can the modern cards I personally like vintage
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]