`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HAPPY OPENING DAY ALL!!!

RE: HAPPY OPENING DAY ALL!!!
(03-31-2014, 09:24 AM)phillies816 Wrote: I had the game on in the background as I was working on cards last night. I didn't realize the Yankees didn't start until tomorrow. That sucks. I am going to enjoy whatever games are on today but was looking forward to the Phillies/Rangers and Yankees/Astros the most. Go Phillies and Yankees!
I really need to buy Yankees tix soon. I want to see Jeter play one more time
I didnt even think of that until I read your post. Looks like I'll be goin to Camden Yards when the Yanks come to town so I can see him play again. Last time I saw him live was when he was a rookie. That seems soooo long ago now LOL.
[Image: KershawBlueRefAutoRC.jpg][Image: StantonRefractorAuto.jpg]

I can't wait! Baseball, beer, and burgers, does it get much better? GO TWINS!

Thanks! Well wishes to all and the teams you live and die with....I don't root aginst anyone, I just root for my Phils. Baseball...ribs...and a nice cold beverage or ten, what could be better indeed. Gotta miss the game this afternoon....but it's actually a tradition of mine, finding out the OD final score the old fashion way...via radio on the way home from work. After today, my stupidstituos rituals are relegated to seating arrangments at the games. GO PHILS!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Finally opening day! What a long horrible winter. I am more than ready to welcome the boys of summer. Go Red Sox!
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(03-31-2014, 09:24 AM)phillies816 Wrote: I had the game on in the background as I was working on cards last night. I didn't realize the Yankees didn't start until tomorrow. That sucks. I am going to enjoy whatever games are on today but was looking forward to the Phillies/Rangers and Yankees/Astros the most. Go Phillies and Yankees!
I really need to buy Yankees tix soon. I want to see Jeter play one more time
Yeah, seeing Jeter one last time would be on the 'to do' list. Hopefully my schedule can accommodate a trip to NYC or at the very least, a trip to Tampa.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

What a great afternoon of baseball! So refreshing to see them back at it. My Cubbies got shut out(nothing new), but it was good to see the pitching throw 9 scoreless as well. The Phillies put up the biggest number on the scoreboard but the pitching was suspect at best. Hopefully Rollins is back to his normal ways!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Thanks..... but Boston lost to Baltimore.....sniff snifff
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

Opening day is definitely the best day of the year! Got a horrendous sunburn on my head and face but a couple days of pain are worth it for a Tigers bottom of the 9th win, lol!

Happy OD to you all! May all your teams do great (except when playing the Tig's)Smile

(04-01-2014, 07:46 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: Opening day is definitely the best day of the year! Got a horrendous sunburn on my head and face but a couple days of pain are worth it for a Tigers bottom of the 9th win, lol!

Happy OD to you all! May all your teams do great (except when playing the Tig's)Smile

+1 On the sunburn and the win

Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb