`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HAPPY OPENING DAY ALL!!!

HAPPY OPENING DAY ALL!!!
Happy Opening Day to everyone. The long winter is over Smile My Phillies are gonna suck but it's Opening Day so everyone is equal today. Grabbing some pizza and beer and sitting my fat arse on the couch and gonna be watching all day. Can't wait. Best sports day of the year in my opinion. Best of luck to all your teams even the Red Sox and Mets Tongue

RE: HAPPY OPENING DAY ALL!!!
Finally!!! I have absolutely nothing planned for my firemen today. Respond on calls and watch baseball!!! The wait for 1pm is killing me though!
[Image: KershawBlueRefAutoRC.jpg][Image: StantonRefractorAuto.jpg]

(03-31-2014, 08:10 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Happy Opening Day to everyone. The long winter is over Smile My Phillies are gonna suck but it's Opening Day so everyone is equal today. Grabbing some pizza and beer and sitting my fat arse on the couch and gonna be watching all day. Can't wait. Best sports day of the year in my opinion. Best of luck to all your teams even the Red Sox and Mets Tongue
Go Tigers!

(03-31-2014, 09:11 AM)Baseballkid1999 Wrote: Go Tigers!
They're my pick to win it all

(03-31-2014, 08:10 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Happy Opening Day to everyone. The long winter is over Smile My Phillies are gonna suck but it's Opening Day so everyone is equal today. Grabbing some pizza and beer and sitting my fat arse on the couch and gonna be watching all day. Can't wait. Best sports day of the year in my opinion. Best of luck to all your teams even the Red Sox and Mets Tongue
give yourself some drugs and have some faith, if everybody stays healthy and the team comes together and wins 90-95 games....fingers crossed
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Thanks! Happy OD to you too. Started last night for me watching Dodgers/Padres game. It's good to be back 'in season' ! My official team OD is tomorrow against Houston. Go Yanks!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Better than Xmas and my birthday rolled into one!

Have to wait until Friday for the Cubs home opener, but I'm seriously considering grabbing a couple tickets to the Sox game this afternoon. Even the Southside seems appealing on Opening Day.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Even though I'm a Braves fan, I'll wish you luck for your opening day too Phillies!
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(03-31-2014, 09:17 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks! Happy OD to you too. Started last night for me watching Dodgers/Padres game. It's good to be back 'in season' ! My official team OD is tomorrow against Houston. Go Yanks!
I stayed up and watched "the beard" blow that game too, even though I needed to be up at 430 this morning. Go REDS!
[Image: KershawBlueRefAutoRC.jpg][Image: StantonRefractorAuto.jpg]

(03-31-2014, 09:17 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks! Happy OD to you too. Started last night for me watching Dodgers/Padres game. It's good to be back 'in season' ! My official team OD is tomorrow against Houston. Go Yanks!
I had the game on in the background as I was working on cards last night. I didn't realize the Yankees didn't start until tomorrow. That sucks. I am going to enjoy whatever games are on today but was looking forward to the Phillies/Rangers and Yankees/Astros the most. Go Phillies and Yankees!
I really need to buy Yankees tix soon. I want to see Jeter play one more time