`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Allen and Ginter Hobby, first redemption -Update-

2011 Allen and Ginter Hobby, first redemption -Update-
Just busted a hobby of 2011 Allen and Ginter and was super excited when I saw the powder blue card with "Congratulations!" scrawled across the top, and under that "You are due to receive a framed autograph of Albert Pujols AGA-AP from 2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Baseball." Luckily the expiration date is 6/30/2014, though I went on-line and submitted the code as soon as I had the opportunity. From reading other threads I know this could take some time for the redemption to get to me (not holding my breath) I am excited none-the-less.
Also from the same box I pulled my second rip card, Brandon Phillips 42/50, and two framed relics, both the same card of Derrek Lee. At this point I haven't had time to sort though the other cards to see what the minis or the inserts are, but all-in-all a pretty successful break.

Just got this in the mail today....
[Image: 20140403_184800_zpsbc1da1f3.jpg]
Collecting the following players:
Steve Garvey (177 different cards) --Willie McCovey (168 different cards) --Will Clark (199 different cards) --Mel Ott (132 different cards) --Willie Mays (28 different cards)
=Currently collecting vintage tobacco and tea cards as well as Topps Allen and Ginter=

RE: 2011 Allen and Ginter Hobby, first redemption
Wow! You Killed it! Great break congrats!

that is an amazing break
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Easily one of the best 2011 Ginter boxes put together! Congrats!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Nice break indeed! Congrats!

If you are wanting to trade the Pujols auto just hit me up I am interested. Thanks

(03-19-2014, 01:10 AM)anhaga68 Wrote: Just busted a hobby of 2011 Allen and Ginter and was super excited when I saw the powder blue card with "Congratulations!" scrawled across the top, and under that "You are due to receive a framed autograph of Albert Pujols AGA-AP from 2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Baseball." Luckily the expiration date is 6/30/2014, though I went on-line and submitted the code as soon as I had the opportunity. From reading other threads I know this could take some time for the redemption to get to me (not holding my breath) I am excited none-the-less.
Also from the same box I pulled my second rip card, Brandon Phillips 42/50, and two framed relics, both the same card of Derrek Lee. At this point I haven't had time to sort though the other cards to see what the minis or the inserts are, but all-in-all a pretty successful break.

Thanks everyone. At this point I am set building and most everything is going into the PC. I also busted two other boxes of 2011, each of which yielded 3 relics each. Due to the work schedule still have not had time to sort through the other cards and inserts, though in the minis it seemed that I was pulling more A&G backs than bases.
Collecting the following players:
Steve Garvey (177 different cards) --Willie McCovey (168 different cards) --Will Clark (199 different cards) --Mel Ott (132 different cards) --Willie Mays (28 different cards)
=Currently collecting vintage tobacco and tea cards as well as Topps Allen and Ginter=