Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Allen and Ginter Hobby, first redemption -Update-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just busted a hobby of 2011 Allen and Ginter and was super excited when I saw the powder blue card with "Congratulations!" scrawled across the top, and under that "You are due to receive a framed autograph of Albert Pujols AGA-AP from 2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Baseball." Luckily the expiration date is 6/30/2014, though I went on-line and submitted the code as soon as I had the opportunity. From reading other threads I know this could take some time for the redemption to get to me (not holding my breath) I am excited none-the-less.
Also from the same box I pulled my second rip card, Brandon Phillips 42/50, and two framed relics, both the same card of Derrek Lee. At this point I haven't had time to sort though the other cards to see what the minis or the inserts are, but all-in-all a pretty successful break.

Just got this in the mail today....
[Image: 20140403_184800_zpsbc1da1f3.jpg]
Wow! You Killed it! Great break congrats!
that is an amazing break
Easily one of the best 2011 Ginter boxes put together! Congrats!
Nice break indeed! Congrats!
If you are wanting to trade the Pujols auto just hit me up I am interested. Thanks

(03-19-2014, 01:10 AM)anhaga68 Wrote: [ -> ]Just busted a hobby of 2011 Allen and Ginter and was super excited when I saw the powder blue card with "Congratulations!" scrawled across the top, and under that "You are due to receive a framed autograph of Albert Pujols AGA-AP from 2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Baseball." Luckily the expiration date is 6/30/2014, though I went on-line and submitted the code as soon as I had the opportunity. From reading other threads I know this could take some time for the redemption to get to me (not holding my breath) I am excited none-the-less.
Also from the same box I pulled my second rip card, Brandon Phillips 42/50, and two framed relics, both the same card of Derrek Lee. At this point I haven't had time to sort though the other cards to see what the minis or the inserts are, but all-in-all a pretty successful break.
Thanks everyone. At this point I am set building and most everything is going into the PC. I also busted two other boxes of 2011, each of which yielded 3 relics each. Due to the work schedule still have not had time to sort through the other cards and inserts, though in the minis it seemed that I was pulling more A&G backs than bases.