Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Irsay Busted, 4 Felony counts.

RE: Irsay Busted, 4 Felony counts.
I agree with rjcj,

the more money you have, the more you can get away with. But that's what we get pounded into our heads these day is everything is about money, everything is about being able to do what you want. I feel no pity for millionaire billionaires who get into these problems, it's the lifestyle. They are not addicted to these drugs before they start doing them. SO WHY START???

What is really sad in all this, you wouldn't hear a peep of Jim Irsay if he wasn't a millionaire. He'll get probation or some short bs prison term and nobody will care in a year. Put 4 felonies on my record and my life's over... I hope he gets everything he has coming to him. Which won't be much.. Go colts

(03-18-2014, 10:32 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: C'mon, man! You are better than that, I know it!
Hey! I'm an equal opportunity guy! Wink defense attorney no matter what (even though you all know my tirades when athletes get special treatment over the poor).

3/4 of me was playing Devils advocate. 1/4 of me was saying the guy isn't guilty of jack...yet. I hate addiction issues and I hate when ANYONE has this disease....and hate when people push to punish instead of rehabilitate. (I understand recidivism and repeat offenders...). Send Lindsey Lohans ***** to jail!

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(03-19-2014, 05:55 PM)ugameck Wrote: Hey! I'm an equal opportunity guy! Wink defense attorney no matter what (even though you all know my tirades when athletes get special treatment over the poor).

3/4 of me was playing Devils advocate. 1/4 of me was saying the guy isn't guilty of jack...yet. I hate addiction issues and I hate when ANYONE has this disease....and hate when people push to punish instead of rehabilitate. (I understand recidivism and repeat offenders...). Send Lindsey Lohans ***** to jail!
It's all good, man. I would rather he actually make a legit effort at cleaning up and enjoying the good life he could have, rather than wasting my tax money sitting in jail.

(03-19-2014, 06:00 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: It's all good, man. I would rather he actually make a legit effort at cleaning up and enjoying the good life he could have, rather than wasting my tax money sitting in jail.
What I said to you made me come across as a prick. It was a prick statement.

I was a prick.

(03-19-2014, 08:18 PM)ugameck Wrote: What I said to you made me come across as a prick. It was a prick statement.

I was a prick.
Ah, no need to apologize, your a lawyer, they teach you how to act that way in law school, I think it's called "Prickiness 201" or something like that [Image: tongue.gif)]
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-20-2014, 06:40 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Ah, no need to apologize, your a lawyer, they teach you how to act that way in law school, I think it's called "Prickiness 201" or something like that [Image: tongue.gif)]
Ha! True, but I'm one of the nicest ones you'd ever meet!