Irsay Busted, 4 Felony counts.

Irsay Busted, 4 Felony counts.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...24576.html
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Irsay Busted, 4 Felony counts.
Gotta be kidding me. All over local shows here in Indy.

C'MON MAAAAN

As Boom would say..."Whoooooop!"

Couldn't of happened to a better guy.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

I can't really say Im all that surprised.
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

(03-18-2014, 10:36 AM)s1020 Wrote: I can't really say Im all that surprised.
I'm not either about the substance abuse, the fact that he was OWI is a little more surprising as that's easily avoidable with the bank roll he's sitting on. I was just talking to a friend a couple weeks ago about how fun it'd be to hang with Depp, Hunter S., and Irsay... they'd probably be all coked out and liquored up, runnin' around causin' trouble.

Sorry, I don't feel bad for rich people and their problems.

Any alcoholic/dope head/crack head/meth head that is wealthy enough to afford a driver should have one. Always.

I guess being handed a multimillion/billion dollar business by your daddy and never having to actually look for a job in your life is too much to handle.

Boo hoo, sniff sniff.

Loser.

(03-18-2014, 06:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Sorry, I don't feel bad for rich people and their problems.

Any alcoholic/dope head/crack head/meth head that is wealthy enough to afford a driver should have one. Always.

I guess being handed a multimillion/billion dollar business by your daddy and never having to actually look for a job in your life is too much to handle.

Boo hoo, sniff sniff.

Loser.
Jealous much?

Seriously,

...holding tongue...not gonna comment....

Okay. Guys and gals - addiction is a *****. It runs with every age group and every income level.

I'd love to see everyone up in arms over the "drunk" that plowed into folks at the SXSW concert. What? Oh no - a pill addict stopped driving and got arrested. Let's burn the mofo at the stake!!

What he did was wrong (however, have ANY facts even been released?).

Do you have a grandmother or grandfather with one of those weekly or monthly pill boxes? Do you realize that Nanna and Papa are committing felonies when they do that? Yea. They are. They are storing prescription drugs NOT within the original container. No crap. Tell Nanna to quit being a felon and use 18 different bottles.

In GA alone - you can have a valid prescription for a drug - however, bring ONE pill to work in your lunch box - and be CONVICTED as a FELON.

Eh, let's just jump the gun though - because that's the Merican way!

(Did any outlet say he was drunk or smelled like alcohol? No. He was not drinking)

He wasn't friggin drunk. I bet once tests come out - he had a pain pill and an ambien in his system. Dumb as squat and shouldn't have been driving - but why is this guy on any pedestal?

And honestly, who gives a ***** who his father was. Most likely, he had no childhood and his father never played ball or anything with him. I'd bet he'd give his left nut to have a normal childhood. Maybe that's why he's hooked on pills too. Just because he had a silver platter doesn't mean he had a good life.

That's my post for the week.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(03-18-2014, 08:50 PM)ugameck Wrote: Jealous much?

Seriously,

...holding tongue...not gonna comment....

Okay. Guys and gals - addiction is a *****. It runs with every age group and every income level.

I'd love to see everyone up in arms over the "drunk" that plowed into folks at the SXSW concert. What? Oh no - a pill addict stopped driving and got arrested. Let's burn the mofo at the stake!!

What he did was wrong (however, have ANY facts even been released?).

Do you have a grandmother or grandfather with one of those weekly or monthly pill boxes? Do you realize that Nanna and Papa are committing felonies when they do that? Yea. They are. They are storing prescription drugs NOT within the original container. No crap. Tell Nanna to quit being a felon and use 18 different bottles.

In GA alone - you can have a valid prescription for a drug - however, bring ONE pill to work in your lunch box - and be CONVICTED as a FELON.

Eh, let's just jump the gun though - because that's the Merican way!

(Did any outlet say he was drunk or smelled like alcohol? No. He was not drinking)

He wasn't friggin drunk. I bet once tests come out - he had a pain pill and an ambien in his system. Dumb as squat and shouldn't have been driving - but why is this guy on any pedestal?

And honestly, who gives a ***** who his father was. Most likely, he had no childhood and his father never played ball or anything with him. I'd bet he'd give his left nut to have a normal childhood. Maybe that's why he's hooked on pills too. Just because he had a silver platter doesn't mean he had a good life.

That's my post for the week.
I'm not jealous at all.

I live a comfortable life, and I have my addictions (cards, cough).

The difference between rich people and poor people is this ...

Irsay can check into a country club rehab facility for as long as he wants.

And hey, if he comes out the other side of it a healthier person, good for him, honestly. I mean that.

But either way, he goes back to being the billionaire owner of the Colts whenever he decides he'd like to.

The average guy who puts his back out pouring concrete and happens to develop a nasty little addiction to pain killers?

Not so much. Chances are, if it gets bad enough, he loses his job, his house, and eventually his family.

Then his life.

So when some a--hole stands up in front of a podium and sniff sniff boo hoos all of his hollow/empty apologies and what not, I couldn't literally care less if I tried.

And comparing this guy's YEARS of documented abuse to some elderly people using a pill box is beyond ludicrous.

C'mon, man! You are better than that, I know it!

(03-18-2014, 10:36 AM)s1020 Wrote: I can't really say Im all that surprised.
coolest avatar i have seen on here. How did you make it and how did you put it into the spot for a signature?