`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New Radio Show!!!

RE: New Radio Show!!!
Great idea. Making the show available for those who cannot hear it live will expand your audience. We all have to work you know. Smile Very excited to start listening to the show.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

Hey everyone! I love the ideas and suggestions and I am sorry for not responding earlier...had the flu bug! In regards to iTunes podcasting, I will definitely look into that and see what all needs to be done with setting one up. For now, the shows will be just put up as a link and will be available to listen from Beckett.com. We are in talks of getting banners and links on the homepage to make it easier than going through the forums to try and look for the link. I will coordinate with our web team on what is exactly going to be done and let you all know so there is no confusion with that.

Also, the show is going to be pre-recorded, but it will be done that same day, just earlier in the day. The show will always be up to listen to, so all you have to do is click the link, and the show will start playing. The show will just get uploaded to Beckett.com at 4pm CST.

Keep the suggestions coming! Everyone here at Beckett Media are excited and anxious to get this ship sailing and we all hope you enjoy this show as much as we will!

Thanks!

Loved the Show! Fav Player is Chipper Jones and my Fav team is the Atlanta Braves!

(01-02-2014, 05:14 PM)dficken Wrote: Hey everyone! My name is Derek Ficken and I am the new host of Beckett Radio. Some of you will remember we had a show a while ago, but now we are bringing it back and it's going to be better than ever! Alongside my co-host Justin Grunert, we will bring you up-to-date information of new release products, market reports on players, and many exciting interviews from some cool guests! Be sure to be on the lookout for our shows! They will be posted here in the Forums. It will be a weekly show and will be every Thursday!

Our first show will be January 9th at 4pm CST.

If anyone has ideas for topics on the show, just post them below and we will check the comments regularly for any cool, new ideas!

Thanks and we hope you enjoy the ALL-NEW Beckett Radio!

My favorite player on my favorite NHL team is Alexander Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals

Good job with the first show. Gotta go with the KING as my favorite NHL player! NY Rangers Goalie Henrik Lundqvist.

I enjoyed the new show. Looking forward to listening next week. My favorite player is Sidney Crosby on my favorite team the Pittsburgh Penguins.

I agree to go or also save and make available as a Podcasts. You can make podcast available via iTunes or becket.com or both.