Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Radio Show!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone! My name is Derek Ficken and I am the new host of Beckett Radio. Some of you will remember we had a show a while ago, but now we are bringing it back and it's going to be better than ever! Alongside my co-host Justin Grunert, we will bring you up-to-date information of new release products, market reports on players, and many exciting interviews from some cool guests! Be sure to be on the lookout for our shows! They will be posted here in the Forums. It will be a weekly show and will be every Thursday!

Our first show will be January 9th at 4pm CST.

If anyone has ideas for topics on the show, just post them below and we will check the comments regularly for any cool, new ideas!

Thanks and we hope you enjoy the ALL-NEW Beckett Radio!
Cool!
i like it!! will it be on here? talking about redemptions would be a great topic. thanks
Nice. Will like more information on how I can tune in. Thanks.
Awesome...that will be my rush hour home (give or take). As per Francisco...how do we tune in and how long will the show be?

I would enjoy a discussion in regards to the relic and auto proliferation and the premiums assigned to them by the card manufactures vis a vi the secondary market (LCS, Ebay, COMC ect....). Thanks!

Thanks guys for the input! We are trying to find a permanent home for the show, but for now it will be on a thread in the forums. Hopefully we can get it on the News section of the website in the future, but with our first show on January 9th, we will just have the link posted in the forums for everyone to listen and check out! The shows will range in length, but on average, I would say 30-40 minutes for first few shows!

Thanks!
Very cool. Will it be available to listen too if we can't be available when its live?
Live?
will it be something we can download, ie for iTunes ?
MY SUGgestion would be do it as a podcast so that we can subscribe automaticcally via itunes. I subscribe to a few podcasts and its great to have them automatically loaded when they upload. also people can choose to go back and listen from the beginning
Pages: 1 2