IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cards FT

Cards FT
Just wanted to share a link to my trade site where all my FT cards are listed:

http://robertstradepage.weebly.com/baseb...trade.html

All cards are also in my org so if you see anything you can use feel free to send me an open offer. I don't mind plain envelope trades either. Thanks - Robert

RE: Cards FT
Welcome to the Beckett...Obviously your new here looking at the number of posts and date joined.... As for the plain envelope trading it is frowned upon here and most if not all will request a bubble mailer with the cards seated securely and with delivery confirmation. I know i rather have a bubbler.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Seated securely? Delivery confirmation? Plain envelope you meant PWE Wink
[Image: sgttranski_zpsea3fa47c.jpg]

i could use the wacha and a few other smalls, pm me or shoot me an offer good sir
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

@ yankeeempire - It depends on the cards. Yesterday a Giants fan wanted a 2013 Buster Posey insert card that I had. I don't care about that card, but he does, and I'd rather him have it. So I picked out an A&G Kershaw mini card that I wanted and we agreed to send PWE. What's the problem with that? I'm made lots of PWE trades....including 3 of the ten or so trades that I've made here on Beckett.

(02-08-2014, 07:28 PM)r1208dixon Wrote: @ yankeeempire - It depends on the cards. Yesterday a Giants fan wanted a 2013 Buster Posey insert card that I had. I don't care about that card, but he does, and I'd rather him have it. So I picked out an A&G Kershaw mini card that I wanted and we agreed to send PWE. What's the problem with that? I'm made lots of PWE trades....including 3 of the ten or so trades that I've made here on Beckett.
If both agree there is no problem but i would ask first...I know if i got one in a PWE i would be a little upset...I had a few cards arrived destroyed every time i got one that way
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(02-08-2014, 07:28 PM)r1208dixon Wrote: @ yankeeempire - It depends on the cards. Yesterday a Giants fan wanted a 2013 Buster Posey insert card that I had. I don't care about that card, but he does, and I'd rather him have it. So I picked out an A&G Kershaw mini card that I wanted and we agreed to send PWE. What's the problem with that? I'm made lots of PWE trades....including 3 of the ten or so trades that I've made here on Beckett.
I'm with you. On low-end stuff as long as it's in a toploader I don't see a problem sending it in PWE. In fact, I think it's crazy to spend 50 cents on a padded envelope plus $1.70 in postage to ship a $2 card.

If you're going to send PWE, just send an e-mail beforehand to clear it with your trader.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

sent an offer
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Also sent an offer---Welcome to Beckett.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!