`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HUGE shoutout to crimedawg! BIG PC scan!

HUGE shoutout to crimedawg! BIG PC scan!
So I was expecting a couple of trades/purchases to come in a couple days ago. I opened the first package and saw a nice Mitch parallel: 99-00 UD Bronze /100 that I picked up for super cheap on the 'bay (less than $3 shipped). I casually cut open the second package, tossed away the envelope and then examined the contents. They were the cards below the bronze parallel in the scan below...

[Image: newMitches1-31001_zpsabd9c86c.jpg]

97-98 SP Authentic Pro Files 3 Mitch /100 and 1999-00 Stadium Club Never Compromise GAME-View /100 (numbering on the back)! I did NOT purchase nor trade for these at any point in time. I had to go back to the garbage can to check the return address and figure out who the heck sent them! Crimedawg just sent them to me because he apparently found them at a show or somewhere, he didn't say, and checked my Mitch PC thread where they were nowhere to be found. Just an unbelievable gesture that I am incredibly grateful for!

I have only seen ONE of the never compromises come up since I began collecting Mitch a few years ago, and the pro files card has come up 2-3 times on ebay and goes for over $40 every time (I know, I've been sniped twice). I love my old school Mitch PC and these two cards are definitely up near the top of my best and favorite ones!

Thanks again to crimedawg!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: HUGE shoutout to crimedawg! BIG PC scan!
No problem buck, I saw em and thought they needed a new home...couldn't think of a better one than yours. Always like looking out for my favorite traders Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Love seeing things like this, another big reason why I love the hobby- and especially the close-knit beckett community!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Crimedawg is the man when it comes to finding nice pieces for 90s collections. Very nice gesture, and the cards are great additions. Congrats on the pickups!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

That's an awesome gesture. Very thoughtful indeed.
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

Great looking cards and a great gesture....Congrats

Top man!

Sweet gesture, congrats Buck. The ProFiles card is my favorite of the lot.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

This is a cool story. Reason I stick around Beckett. The Profiles is a great card. I wish I could afford the MJ. I am just a sucker for anything die cut though haha!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(02-01-2014, 12:39 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: This is a cool story. Reason I stick around Beckett. The Profiles is a great card. I wish I could afford the MJ. I am just a sucker for anything die cut though haha!

I agree wholeheartedly. It's got that translucent-looking background too that looks awesome in person. I also agree that I'll never be able to afford the MJ, just one more reason I love collecting Mitch!

It's actually in really nice shape too, probably a BGS 9, I'll be sending it as part of a pretty large submission (25 cards-ish) with my tax refund in a month or two Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]