`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 box break....

5 box break....
latest order from dacardworld came in yesterday (2 hobby boxes 12/13 elite, 1 hobby box 12/13 Brilliance, 1 blaster box 2012 Bowman football, 1 blaster box 12/13 hoops {freebie}). here are the results in reverse order....

Hoops Blaster - Tyler Zeller Auto (common, but not bad from a dacardworld freebie!).

Bowman Blaster - not much to speak of, but put me closer to the complete set. Though I suppose the Nick Foles gold might be considered a decent hit.

Brilliance - Brilliant Beginnings Autos - Tyler Zeller Exchange (WTH? he has live auto's in hoops but not in Brilliance?), Kawhi Leonard (!). Game jerseys - Glen Davis.

Elite - Back to the Future Materials - Chris Paul Prime!, Throwback threads Kiki Vandeweghe; Rookies of note - Bradley Beal, Anthony Davis; Auto's - Rookie Inscriptions - Jeremy Pargo, Chris Singleton, Kevin Murphy, Clay Thompson; Turn of the Century Auto - Ronny Turiaf.... and.....

All Time Greats Autographs .....

print run 15/49.....

Scottie Pippen!

Also pulled an olajuwan Prime Numbers Gold. Overall not a bad break, but am still short a few cards from the complete bowman football set (9 in all), complete Brilliance set (39) and the Elite set (19). looks like some more boxes in the future.

Edit: Nothing for trade right now unless it's one of the Zellers.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: 5 box break....
Lol sorry about the misfortune of hitting two Zellers, I would be interested in the Brilliance Redemption if you would like to trade it. Also interested in the CP3 should you decide at a later time to trade it.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

is the klay thompson of rht cp3 avaialbe for trade good sir? nice pippen hit too btw
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

Sick hits on the Pippen auto. And Kawhi & Klay autos (aren't these RC autos?) and CP3 patch. Scans would be sweet!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Scans would be sweet VG, just have to go through the process of loading the scanner files onto my laptop, hooking that up to the scanner ... too much work in the South-eastern Australian heat atm.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

I am looking at getting the Glen Davis Game Jersey. Since we are both in Australia it will be far cheaper than sending it overseas.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK