`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Jumbo Prizm Box-Kind of a bloodbath

1 Jumbo Prizm Box-Kind of a bloodbath
I broke my Prizm Jumbo when I got home. Yikes. No blacks, golds or decent autos. However, I do like the blue Prizms.

Autos
Stiemsma
Michael Curry (why does Panini think we give a crap about this guys auto??)
Shane Larkin
Kelly Olynyk

I guess 2/4 first rounders isn't horrible but still.

I actually got a single regular prizm. I didn't know that was even possible with the Jumbos. Anyway, it was of Goran Dragic.

Orange prizms /60
Base: Wilt, Deron Williams, George Hill, Carl Landry
Hall Monitors- Maravich
Post Season-Drummond

Blue Die Cut prizms /199
Base (brutal on the base ones)- Marshon Brooks, Allen Crabbe, Millsap, Drexler, Marc Gasol, Spencer Hawes, Adrian Dantley, Monta Ellis, Alex Burks, Steve Blake, Peyton Siva, Jae Crowder, Muggsy, Jason Thompson, Mike Conley

Hall MOnitors- Moses Malone, John Havlicek

Dominance-Dwyane Wade (Honestly, my least favorite basketball player currently in the NBA)

Brilliance (really, my only saving grace)- Kobe, Kyrie

Certainly a fun break. Definitely not my worst break ever and not even close to it. However, I was riding high because of my Pinnacle break earlier so this was a tough let down.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 1 Jumbo Prizm Box-Kind of a bloodbath
RC autos weren't to shabby! Should have decent bv if they're not priced already. Would love to nab the Kyrie from you if its available.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Yeah not to bad on the rc autos
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Wouldn't mind trying to get the Olynyk auto off your hands...

Seeing as how these Jumbo's offer a lot of cards, it sounds like the break was ok. I think the regular box's were fine. In fact I was lucky enough to get an Oladipo auto in my only box..

Yeah, Prizm was definitely not the product to go to for autos last year — except for your Christmas Kobe! — and I think it's even more so the case this year.

For instance, the other day, I busted a value pack and pulled an auto of Dean "The Dream" Meminger.

I knew nothing about him so I googled him ... was a backup guard on the 1973 Knicks title team.

OK, that's solid.

What is not solid?

He was also a drug addict and died of an overdose in August, found dead in a hotel.

Grrrrreeeeaaaatttt, Panini, thanks SO much!

An auto card of a drug addict who averaged like five points in a six-year career.

Man, keep 'em coming!

By the way, my friend, as a Pistons fan I would actually be OK with the Curry.

Let me know! RJ

I sold my Curry auto for $1.99... so someone out there wants it. .
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

Kinda crazy to think the money he got for the auto you have may have bought the drugs that killed him....
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(01-18-2014, 02:44 PM)quavis Wrote: Kinda crazy to think the money he got for the auto you have may have bought the drugs that killed him....
I wasn't aware that he was even dead to be honest.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.