`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Would you knowingly pay flippers fee?

RE: Would you knowingly pay flippers fee?
Heres a fact. Do you buy singles from your LCS? If the answer is yes then you are paying a flippers fee and that is why he is in business. Do you buy packs or boxes? If the answer is yes then its a flippers fee. I know you buy food and there again on person sold to another to another and finally to you and each time it was flipped and your paying a flippers fee and the grocery store or in cards. Each on everyone of us pays a flippers fee the question only boils down to do I really want it at that price.

The only way you can get out of paying a flippers fee is if someone gave it to you or you built it from scratch without spending a single penny.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(10-25-2013, 10:09 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Heres a fact. Do you buy singles from your LCS? If the answer is yes then you are paying a flippers fee and that is why he is in business. Do you buy packs or boxes? If the answer is yes then its a flippers fee. I know you buy food and there again on person sold to another to another and finally to you and each time it was flipped and your paying a flippers fee and the grocery store or in cards. Each on everyone of us pays a flippers fee the question only boils down to do I really want it at that price.

The only way you can get out of paying a flippers fee is if someone gave it to you or you built it from scratch without spending a single penny.
All good and valid points, Wayne!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Why do you care how much a seller makes or loses, pay what your willing to pay. If you cant get what you want for the price you want to pay either keep looking, pay more or give up and be happy with your collection.
This is a hobby - if you think this is an investment for the future - good luck - your just being foolish.

enjoy reading all the different views on this topic...