`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*BEWARE* josiahcecil

*BEWARE* josiahcecil
Well...it has finally happened I think. 138 trades (and more in the works) and I think I have finally been duped. Didn't think anything of it, user has tons of completed trades and only 1 negative.

User does not accept messages, has not answered comments on our trade and HAS logged in as recent as yesterday. Plus now after looking at the one post pegged at all the tops of the forums, yep, you guessed it....he is on that list......

SO BEWARE my fellow traders!! of josiahcecil

Go Avs Go!

RE: *BEWARE* josiahcecil
Thanks for the heads up, also I just sent over an open offer for that Lucic you posted a couple days ago.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

As far as I know he has been banned for a while now. When did you make this trade and how long have you been waiting?

Randi

2 weeks now. Which may not seem long, but it was U.S. to U.S. He stated he shipped the day after me, after asking me if I used tracking. Said yes, gave him the number then asked for mine. His reply...."no sorry I don't use that." Haven't heard from him since.
Go Avs Go!

(10-24-2013, 05:45 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: 2 weeks now. Which may not seem long, but it was U.S. to U.S. He stated he shipped the day after me, after asking me if I used tracking. Said yes, gave him the number then asked for mine. His reply...."no sorry I don't use that." Haven't heard from him since.
Okay... but he has been banned for a lot longer than that now. I do not know what has been going on, but I have given a shout to the Admins of the site and linked this thread. I will let you know when and what I hear back.

Randi

Thanks Randi!
Go Avs Go!

How was he even able to log in being banned? He shouldn't even be able to use that account anymore!

Beckett has issues they need to fix.
[Image: BennBanner.png]

Looking for Jamie Benn short prints from 09-10!

http://photobucket.com/BennHockey
http://photobucket.com/hockeytrades

Sorry buddy your a great trader
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I have heard back from the Admin staff and they let me know that he was able to trade for some reason, but he has since been banned from all activity. I think that it is due to the fact that he has/had a subscription to the OPG and they could not just banish him from all activity that he paid for without threat of a lawsuit.

Randi

Why not just refund him his subscription money and protect the honest traders of the site instead of allowing him access simply because your afraid of a frivolous lawsuit which im sure wouldnt hold up in court when you showed the judge this guys illegal track record of ripping people off? You cant be telling the honest members of the site you would rather allow this guy the ability to steal and defraud people of their hard earned money and property than be threatened with legal action
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]