`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Chrome hot box blaster

Topps Chrome hot box blaster
Once again, no autos for me ... About 0-fer-8 was about to give up but saw a lone blaster at target, so picked it up. Purple hot box!
[Image: b1dc8d719d4e672301cfa6d697b0b715_zps9ce612a2.jpg]
Lots of purple, nice die cut Harper!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Topps Chrome hot box blaster
Awesome! Did you get any cardinals, Lawrie or Chapman?

(10-05-2013, 11:39 PM)Neifert Wrote: Awesome! Did you get any cardinals, Lawrie or Chapman?
Oh hey, I found a purple chapman..threw that in the package for ya

(10-05-2013, 11:39 PM)Neifert Wrote: Awesome! Did you get any cardinals, Lawrie or Chapman?
No, no and no. Surprisingly, not one St Louis Cards in the purple cards. No Lawrie and it looks as if you're getting Chapman from Rentzington. One outta 3 ain't bad! Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-06-2013, 10:19 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: No, no and no. Surprisingly, not one St Louis Cards in the purple cards. No Lawrie and it looks as if you're getting Chapman from Rentzington. One outta 3 ain't bad! Smile
I sent him a nice lil purple care package of cardinals, lawrie and chapman Smile

Jackpot!

I love it when things work out for my fellow collectors!
I am officially done with Topps Chrome retail ... Pulled my last non-auto box. From now on with blasters ... 3 strikes and I buy hobby. Smile