`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS in Minni!!

RE: LCS in Minni!!
(09-24-2013, 10:51 PM)eisenhower76 Wrote: If you go to Mall of America in Bloomington, Field of Dreams is there. Cards are way overpriced, but lots of cool signed memorabilia there and fun stuff to see. If you are there this weekend, you will see tons of Iowa Hawkeye fans in town to see the Hawkeye-Gopher game.

My recommendation: Take your wife to Mall of America to shop and visit Field of Dreams, plus see Twins vs. Indians at Target Field on Friday night or Saturday afternoon. You should be able to get a leftfield seats for dirt cheap (since the Twins are so far out) and have a shot at a home run ball. Weather might be iffy Friday night, though. Nice stadium and atmosphere. Get a Krmarzcek (sp?) sausage at the game!!!

You could walk to Target Field from the Marquette, too.
yeah i saw that!! was thinking about going to a diff schools college game. i mean how cool would that be. twins game friday and then college game saturday?? i be like," love ya hon, gotta go!!" lol!! thanks again!!

Augsburg College in Minneapolis has homecoming football game on Saturday against Hamline. It is NCAA Division III, very strong MIAC (Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference). It is easy to get to in Minneapolis and should have nice flavor. Would recommend this. I think it is at 1 pm this Saturday.

Side note on both programs in basketball: Augsburg is where former Laker Deveon George played in college. He was 6-2 point guard when he went there and graduated as 6-8 guard/swingman. I think he won 3 NBA titles with Kobe Lakers. Hamline was one of top college basketball programs in the 1950s, HOFer Vern Mikkelsen played there and they beat all the big boys.

(09-25-2013, 08:37 AM)eisenhower76 Wrote: Augsburg College in Minneapolis has homecoming football game on Saturday against Hamline. It is NCAA Division III, very strong MIAC (Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference). It is easy to get to in Minneapolis and should have nice flavor. Would recommend this. I think it is at 1 pm this Saturday.

Side note on both programs in basketball: Augsburg is where former Laker Deveon George played in college. He was 6-2 point guard when he went there and graduated as 6-8 guard/swingman. I think he won 3 NBA titles with Kobe Lakers. Hamline was one of top college basketball programs in the 1950s, HOFer Vern Mikkelsen played there and they beat all the big boys.

thanks man for the inside!! yeah looking foward going there tomorrow. i will have about 6 hours to kill before the wife shows up from phoenix. got alot of places to see. thanks again!!

There is a card show this weekend afterall. Its at Frantzens in Moundsview on county rd 10 in the mounds view center.
Is this thing on?

(09-27-2013, 02:15 AM)shivelycore Wrote: There is a card show this weekend afterall. Its at Frantzens in Moundsview on county rd 10 in the mounds view center.
no kidding? u have the address? staying here at the Marquette and i have some time to kill today.

Its tomorrow and Sunday
2559 County rd 10 Mounds View.
Is this thing on?

I'll be in Mounds Viewing hawking plasma tomorrow. Maybe I'll have to stop by.
Kepler