Beckett Message Boards
LCS in Minni!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: LCS in Minni!! (/thread-1545512.html)

Pages: 1 2

LCS in Minni!! - snappyjoe75 - 09-24-2013

hello all. just wanted to see if anyone know of any LCS stores in Minneapolis. getting ready to head out that way with the wife. she has a business retreat and just wanted to waste some time. will be staying at the hotel called the MArquette. from what i understand, its in the middle of downtown. lmk. thanks

RE: LCS in Minni!! - shivelycore - 09-24-2013

There are several plus depending on when you're here maybe a card show. You can also swing by my place and trade haha.

But for shops...

Uncommon on Penn in Richfield.
Tom Frantzen on 10 in Mounds View.
Three Star in Roseville.
Pals in Coon Rapids.

Check those out and you should do fine.

RE: LCS in Minni!! - snappyjoe75 - 09-24-2013

Lol, yeah I don't see me being able to do that. But leaving Thursday the 26 and staying til the 29.
Anything happening?

RE: LCS in Minni!! - shivelycore - 09-24-2013

Sorry on the shows, the monthly collectors club show is the following weekend.

thanks for the help.

RE: LCS in Minni!! - jaredhuizenga - 09-24-2013

My buddy loves the one in Roseville, but I haven't been there. I used to like Uncommon - and it's the closest one to my place - but they never seem to get anything new.

yeah i will be close to the main street called i think Nicollete or something like that.

RE: LCS in Minni!! - jaredhuizenga - 09-24-2013

So you're gonna be right downtown then. Lots of good places to eat and drink down there - my favorites are Brits and the Newsroom. You'll also be close to all the main roads, so any of the shops will be pretty easy to get to.

Right on. I will look this stuff up when I get there. Me and another buddy will be free Friday and Saturday day. So looking to hit some spots. Will keep those in mind. Thanks.

RE: LCS in Minni!! - eisenhower76 - 09-24-2013

If you go to Mall of America in Bloomington, Field of Dreams is there. Cards are way overpriced, but lots of cool signed memorabilia there and fun stuff to see. If you are there this weekend, you will see tons of Iowa Hawkeye fans in town to see the Hawkeye-Gopher game.

My recommendation: Take your wife to Mall of America to shop and visit Field of Dreams, plus see Twins vs. Indians at Target Field on Friday night or Saturday afternoon. You should be able to get a leftfield seats for dirt cheap (since the Twins are so far out) and have a shot at a home run ball. Weather might be iffy Friday night, though. Nice stadium and atmosphere. Get a Krmarzcek (sp?) sausage at the game!!!

You could walk to Target Field from the Marquette, too.