`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super collector here

Super collector here
Hi all haven't posted in awhile but I'm still looking for Matt Holliday cards. As of now I currently have over 800 diff cards with a list of over 80 autos 40 printing plates 1/1's and a total of about 60 1/1's and still looking for more. If anyone has any I will gladly take a look thanks.

RE: Super collector here
bigdcardinals7 has no items to trade.
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

(09-06-2013, 11:08 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: Hi all haven't posted in awhile but I'm still looking for Matt Holliday cards. As of now I currently have over 800 diff cards with a list of over 80 autos 40 printing plates 1/1's and a total of about 60 1/1's and still looking for more. If anyone has any I will gladly take a look thanks.
I found the larger card you wanted....

i have a good chunk of holliday cards up for trade feel free to browse my org thanks

Scott I will take that 2012 GQ mini #55b let me know who you collect or qhat you want for it. Dustin I actually seen 2 cards I need let me know who you guys are collecting so I can load some up in my org. Beckett deleted all my cards so I have to start over.
Payne I will get back to you soon If I need any thanks guys

I have a couple gu of Holliday, send me an offer if you need them
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Scott I couldn't get the link to work
Dustin are you looking for any 68 Topps baseball I have a few high #'s in pretty good shape if interested I will log them in those are the only vintage I have right now I would trade
Payne who are you looking for in trade let me know and if I have that player or players I will log them in
Totally what or who are you looking for in return

I have 2012 SP Signature #STL7 Matt Holliday Auto for trade if you need it. I collect Freese, Allen Craig, Jake Odorizzi and Kyle Gibson mostly, but I am open to others.
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20

I have a PSA 9 bowman chrome international rookie of holiday is you are interested
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Brad thanks pm sent. Rad I do have that card in a 9 as well I am however in need of a 10 if you know where I could find one I would appreciate that thanks.
Looking for all 2013 chromes bowman and topps of all colors thanks