`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Huge project completed...guess what it is and win...

Huge project completed...guess what it is and win...
Finally finished a project that has been in the works for just about 3 years now....If you can guess what it is, I have a nice prize in store....
Is it a finished set?....Is it my first second or third child?.....Did I get another cat?....Is it hitting all the 3 Michelin Star ranked restaurants in the world (getting close, but I don't really want to go to Japan)....
I do have to exclude one person as they have had more interaction with me regarding this, but no hints yet as to who that is either.....Did I solve the Ginter Code?......I know who killed JFK already so that's not it.....
The guess has to be VERY specific to be correct and I will offer no clues or encouragement.....
I will post a picture of the prize later today....Good Luck!
Finally got a pic to upload, here it is:
[Image: DSCN0291_zps1599a162.jpg]
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Huge project completed...guess what it is and win...
You completed the A&G mini set for 2011.....all mini's except for 1of 1's.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(09-02-2013, 06:25 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: You completed the A&G mini set for 2011.....all mini's except for 1of 1's.
Not close... I have finished the base mini set, the A&G back set and even the black mini set but I still need 8 more EXT mini's from '11 A&G, and countless (well I can count them) NNO's
Side project, first person to list all 8 NNO's I need will win this:
[Image: 42031103-bde5-4c53-9387-3e6a61f6cc00_zps979deeb1.jpg]

(09-02-2013, 06:25 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: You completed the A&G mini set for 2011.....all mini's except for 1of 1's.
I'm guessing 2010 A&g mini set

(09-02-2013, 06:32 PM)rentzington Wrote: I'm guessing 2010 A&g mini set
That was years ago.....I still need a few more EXT's and about 20 or so NNO's but all the others are done including the Saltiest Sailor set Smile

2009 NNO set?

40,000 minis in your collection?

(09-02-2013, 06:49 PM)spmgeaux Wrote: 2009 NNO set?
I'd kill for that set to be done but no...still need about 175 NNO's from '09 (I am gonna kill Topps for numbering those, people think a card #'d to 50 is actually made of gold, $35 for a Sigmund Freud? NO thanks Smile )
keep the guesses comingI love it, a new prize for some internet searching will be revealed soon Smile

Ehh, why wait:
List the 2010 A&G NNO's I need and win this:
[Image: 22112mailday34.jpg]

I'll go down a different road and guess..You finally built that mini casing display to show off your awesome mini collection...?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

..... who killed jfk?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]