`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold stars

Gold stars
Does anybody else miss the little gold stars when you're looking to make a trade?

RE: Gold stars
(08-11-2013, 03:58 PM)cspen Wrote: Does anybody else miss the little gold stars when you're looking to make a trade?
Immediately after the last update or whatever, they changed something where it pushed all of the gold stars or "your wants" up to the very first page. Only lasted like a day or so, but it made things a lot easier!

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Yeah a day or so, and since it is totally useless
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Do they have the stars at all anymore? Haven't really noticed as of late.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(08-11-2013, 04:28 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Immediately after the last update or whatever, they changed something where it pushed all of the gold stars or "your wants" up to the very first page. Only lasted like a day or so, but it made things a lot easier!
Yea I noticed it for one trade and got excited that it would continue only to never see it again. That had to have been the single best change, so naturally it wouldn't last long. I really hope they bring that feature back, as it would make trading so much easier, and I would definitely add more to my wants in ORG than I already have.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

The stars have been intermittent at best lately. Probably still working out the programming bugs of whatever it takes to bump them to the top. If you don't see stars where you believe you should, back out, refresh, and try again. Seems to help.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Guys I submitted a trade today with 281 gold stars. Now the problem is lets say its 2010 topps you will have to go through the pages until you find 2010 topps. I rather them be on the fist page.

The problem I have when looking through the trade pages I cant see the ones I am looking for, for myself
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

They disappeared after an update several days ago. However, I looked through a trade yesterday and they showed back up.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(08-12-2013, 02:34 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Guys I submitted a trade today with 281 gold stars. Now the problem is lets say its 2010 topps you will have to go through the pages until you find 2010 topps. I rather them be on the fist page.

The problem I have when looking through the trade pages I cant see the ones I am looking for, for myself
+1
please please please can they be on the first page

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

They'll change it back when Matchmaker finally gets released!

Don't hold your breath
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]