`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
2013 Baseball Free Card Thread

RE: 2013 Baseball Free Card Thread
Overwhelmed by the sincerity and generosity of this group! You guys are the best friends I've never met! Smile
Joe ... Thanks, man! The Boobie prize was amazing ( unfortunately, no boobies, but amazing just the same!)
[Image: null_zpsa3aa8479.jpg]
All cool cards, but a GQ printing plate, too!?!?! Wow!
Thanks so very much!

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

huge shout out to Matt (hurtando) for these bad boys! Thanks a ton!
[Image: image1_zps8a8f5f29.jpeg]
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Ahh man I forgot all about scans, been busy and not on here much. A huge thank you for the freebies to everyone, those White Sox sure made a kids eyes light up.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

I cannot post pictures right now but I got 4 more Ivan Rodriguez cards from Rmpaq5 in Canada. THANKS!
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(09-19-2013, 03:04 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: huge shout out to Matt (hurtando) for these bad boys! Thanks a ton!
[Image: image1_zps8a8f5f29.jpeg]

no problem man! enjoy! that lolich is pretty unique.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Much thanks to Phillies_Joe for the Schmidt card! I'll post a picture when I've got time to scan it.
What I collect:
-- Pat Burrell and Mike Schmidt
-- Phillies' RCs
-- Phillies' Autographs

My Photobucket: http://s55.photobucket.com/user/amster82/library/

Here are some of the cards I received from Collector1974. Thanks again....
[Image: Collector_zps2f5a3949.jpg]
Love the 1952 reprints....those are great looking cards!

MrHurtado...Thanks for the great cards...how come only 1/2 dozen "Rose"'s? LOL. Greatly appreciated....
[Image: mrhurtado_zpsc1ca7563.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(09-18-2013, 11:43 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Overwhelmed by the sincerity and generosity of this group! You guys are the best friends I've never met! Smile
Joe ... Thanks, man! The Boobie prize was amazing ( unfortunately, no boobies, but amazing just the same!)
No problem. Enjoy...this is what this is all about!

Received a couple awesome A's lots. The first was from amster82... Thanks a ton! Definitely some great additions to my team binder. I'll be putting together a few packages to mail out soon.
 photo Asfreecardthread_zpsb9440888.jpg
The second didn't have a name on it and I lost the bubble mailer. Also fantastic additions. Much thanks!
 photo Asfreecardthread1_zpsddcefffa.jpg

Ryanmo5....thanks for the great cards and the Chipz. These are the 1st I've seen in person...Love em and will now need to get some. Thanks again.

[Image: Ryonm05_zpsff8a46bb.jpg]