`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated for sale...

Updated for sale...
Updated my for sale. Most of them I just put bv for sale price(or in cases where to short print run what I am seeing it go on buy it now on ebay). But, the price is completely negotiable. If I sell cards on here I save the ebay fees so make an offer. I will tell u if you are anywhere close (if not I will tell you that too lol).

I am thinking about putting together a big package. So make your offers now before you have to pay a big chunk to get a large chunk of my collection

Inquire for specific card condition.....Most are nm+ or better

I will tell you the austin spx jersey auto/70(not even sure if I put it in my organize or not?) Is in great condition-except there is a chipping on one corner. I am not a proffesional grader but I would consider it nm or better

The score hot rookies auto of austin appears to be mint or better imop
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

RE: Updated for sale...
bump to the top
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

bump to the top

So I am adding the rg3/blackmon five star redemption /20 to my for sale list. I am selling it for a hard 125 for it. Don't see any presently on ebay. ALthough strangely there are more expensive(/shorter printed versions). If you really want a pic of hte redemption I could do that....but, its a redemption card so the condition doesn't really matter.

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/Erikca...t=3&page=1

here are photos of some of my other cards.

PM sent!

Back to the top

pm returned JB

Tried sending u another pm(it said ur pms are full). Send me a pm on how long I am looking at JB

Had some good talks. Lots still available.

back to the top