Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Updated for sale...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Updated my for sale. Most of them I just put bv for sale price(or in cases where to short print run what I am seeing it go on buy it now on ebay). But, the price is completely negotiable. If I sell cards on here I save the ebay fees so make an offer. I will tell u if you are anywhere close (if not I will tell you that too lol).

I am thinking about putting together a big package. So make your offers now before you have to pay a big chunk to get a large chunk of my collection

Inquire for specific card condition.....Most are nm+ or better

I will tell you the austin spx jersey auto/70(not even sure if I put it in my organize or not?) Is in great condition-except there is a chipping on one corner. I am not a proffesional grader but I would consider it nm or better

The score hot rookies auto of austin appears to be mint or better imop
bump to the top
bump to the top

So I am adding the rg3/blackmon five star redemption /20 to my for sale list. I am selling it for a hard 125 for it. Don't see any presently on ebay. ALthough strangely there are more expensive(/shorter printed versions). If you really want a pic of hte redemption I could do that....but, its a redemption card so the condition doesn't really matter.

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/Erikca...t=3&page=1

here are photos of some of my other cards.
PM sent!
Back to the top
pm returned JB
Tried sending u another pm(it said ur pms are full). Send me a pm on how long I am looking at JB
Had some good talks. Lots still available.
back to the top
Pages: 1 2