`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday pickups and purchase from buckunteer.

Mailday pickups and purchase from buckunteer.
Some Mitch Richmond pickups from May-part of June and purchase from buckunteer. Thanks buckunteer.

01 UD ultimate collection /750
[Image: Zi6_5549_zps2647b3fd.jpg]

01 Fleer Legacy Ultimate /175
[Image: Zi6_5550_zps1a1fc6d8.jpg]

01 Ultimate Victory silver parallel /100
[Image: Zi6_5551_zpsede0091d.jpg]

Group pics. Base, Red /350, silver /100. I want to collect the rainbow. I don't know how many more. Anybody knows? I don't know if I will ever complete it.
[Image: Zi6_5552_zps24175bb0.jpg]

Purchase from buckunteer.
[Image: Zi6_5553_zps3f3bed14.jpg]

[Image: Zi6_5554_zpsa9324445.jpg]

[Image: Zi6_5555_zps2e2ae5c9.jpg]

[Image: Zi6_5556_zps28abfb0f.jpg]

RE: Mailday pickups and purchase from buckunteer.
Good stuff. The auto card is one heck of a card.

Check out my photobucket - link under my profile. Ive scanned all my Mitches. If you need anyone of them, let me know.
PC - Jeff Taylor #44 Charlotte Bobcats - 42/110 = 38%

Also looking for Jim Jackson autograph cards.

Glad they're safe and sound! There are SO many of those numbered parallels in the late 90's early 00's that I need because that's when I had stopped collecting. I'm pretty sure I'll never get them all!

When I get my big purchase on comc in I'll be over 500 Mitches which was my main PC goal for this year! I kinda want to get over 500 pre-retirement Mitches before the end of the year now, I'll have to do some serious math to figure that out haha.

Incidentally I missed out on the Richmond silhouette that was in the 'bay for about a day Sad I almost hit BIN, but made an offer instead and somebody else's offer must've been higher. I hope you got it it was a beauty!

Keep it up and keep posting the scans Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(06-15-2013, 04:33 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Glad they're safe and sound! There are SO many of those numbered parallels in the late 90's early 00's that I need because that's when I had stopped collecting. I'm pretty sure I'll never get them all!

When I get my big purchase on comc in I'll be over 500 Mitches which was my main PC goal for this year! I kinda want to get over 500 pre-retirement Mitches before the end of the year now, I'll have to do some serious math to figure that out haha.

Incidentally I missed out on the Richmond silhouette that was in the 'bay for about a day Sad I almost hit BIN, but made an offer instead and somebody else's offer must've been higher. I hope you got it it was a beauty!

Keep it up and keep posting the scans Smile
I saw the silhouette but didn't put an offer because I spent so much money this year and kinda broke right now.There will be another one someday.