Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mailday pickups and purchase from buckunteer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some Mitch Richmond pickups from May-part of June and purchase from buckunteer. Thanks buckunteer.

01 UD ultimate collection /750
[Image: Zi6_5549_zps2647b3fd.jpg]

01 Fleer Legacy Ultimate /175
[Image: Zi6_5550_zps1a1fc6d8.jpg]

01 Ultimate Victory silver parallel /100
[Image: Zi6_5551_zpsede0091d.jpg]

Group pics. Base, Red /350, silver /100. I want to collect the rainbow. I don't know how many more. Anybody knows? I don't know if I will ever complete it.
[Image: Zi6_5552_zps24175bb0.jpg]

Purchase from buckunteer.
[Image: Zi6_5553_zps3f3bed14.jpg]

[Image: Zi6_5554_zpsa9324445.jpg]

[Image: Zi6_5555_zps2e2ae5c9.jpg]

[Image: Zi6_5556_zps28abfb0f.jpg]
Good stuff. The auto card is one heck of a card.

Check out my photobucket - link under my profile. Ive scanned all my Mitches. If you need anyone of them, let me know.
Glad they're safe and sound! There are SO many of those numbered parallels in the late 90's early 00's that I need because that's when I had stopped collecting. I'm pretty sure I'll never get them all!

When I get my big purchase on comc in I'll be over 500 Mitches which was my main PC goal for this year! I kinda want to get over 500 pre-retirement Mitches before the end of the year now, I'll have to do some serious math to figure that out haha.

Incidentally I missed out on the Richmond silhouette that was in the 'bay for about a day Sad I almost hit BIN, but made an offer instead and somebody else's offer must've been higher. I hope you got it it was a beauty!

Keep it up and keep posting the scans Smile
(06-15-2013, 04:33 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Glad they're safe and sound! There are SO many of those numbered parallels in the late 90's early 00's that I need because that's when I had stopped collecting. I'm pretty sure I'll never get them all!

When I get my big purchase on comc in I'll be over 500 Mitches which was my main PC goal for this year! I kinda want to get over 500 pre-retirement Mitches before the end of the year now, I'll have to do some serious math to figure that out haha.

Incidentally I missed out on the Richmond silhouette that was in the 'bay for about a day Sad I almost hit BIN, but made an offer instead and somebody else's offer must've been higher. I hope you got it it was a beauty!

Keep it up and keep posting the scans Smile
I saw the silhouette but didn't put an offer because I spent so much money this year and kinda broke right now.There will be another one someday.