`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Update on improving the site

RE: Update on improving the site
If the speed here picked up I believe there would be more members! Thanks for the update by the way!

one pet-peeve i have is when i search a card than find a trader who has it marked for trade and the person has not logged on since 2012. have no idea on how to resolve (or if it is resolvable) but im sure im not the only one who feels this way. Thanks Andrew

(06-12-2013, 08:49 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: one pet-peeve i have is when i search a card than find a trader who has it marked for trade and the person has not logged on since 2012. have no idea on how to resolve (or if it is resolvable) but im sure im not the only one who feels this way. Thanks Andrew
+1. I have looked for specific cards and then go to that members page and they haven't been around in some cases for 2 years. The last time that happened it occured to me that for their ORG to be active then they must be paying for it, even though they haven't logged in in 2 years. They obviously have autorenew checked and don't know it.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(06-12-2013, 11:03 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: +1. I have looked for specific cards and then go to that members page and they haven't been around in some cases for 2 years. The last time that happened it occured to me that for their ORG to be active then they must be paying for it, even though they haven't logged in in 2 years. They obviously have autorenew checked and don't know it.
That's not necessarily true. After I cancelled my paid account, my org still existed, I just didn't have any access to it. I was still getting trade offers asking for cards I did not have, but I couldn't do anything about it. I think eventually, I got someone to just clear out my org.

I'm pretty sure the org remains if your subscription ends, but is just locked to you, at least it used to.