`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question re. Raw Card Review

RE: Question re. Raw Card Review
(06-11-2014, 09:19 AM)heelsfan06 Wrote: Thanks for the info!
You're Welcome!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Mine came up the same way when I entered it in as well. Kinda makes the serial number pointless if you can't validate it.

(06-06-2013, 11:58 AM)dmasci Wrote: I am looking a purchasing a card that has benn given a Raw Card Review grade by Beckett....I assume at a show or something.

If I send that card in for actual grading is the cost the same as sending any card in? I assume that there was a cost to have it looked at once right?

Also, am it safe to assume that because it recieved a certain raw card review grade that is no guarantee it will get the same grade when you send it in for actual BVG grading?

Thanks
Send the card or cards to SGC.

(07-28-2014, 09:25 AM)bigbam51 Wrote: Mine came up the same way when I entered it in as well. Kinda makes the serial number pointless if you can't validate it.
The RCR serial number is not the look up number. The serial number look up is for actual stabbed BGS cards. My guess is the RCR serial number is mainly for bookkeeping in house so if it is sent in to be stabbed they have it on file.
(07-28-2014, 10:53 AM)nikeeta Wrote: Send the card or cards to SGC.
Why? So he can have an inferior product?
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(07-29-2014, 02:23 AM)branesergen Wrote: The RCR serial number is not the look up number. The serial number look up is for actual stabbed BGS cards. My guess is the RCR serial number is mainly for bookkeeping in house so if it is sent in to be stabbed they have it on file.

Why? So he can have an inferior product?
+1 On both!!

I didn't know how else to explain it to them. Great job!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(07-29-2014, 07:43 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: +1 On both!!

I didn't know how else to explain it to them. Great job!!
Thank you sir!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC