`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flipped museum hit for....

Flipped museum hit for....
So I had a really nice hit in my box of Museum but it was of a player that I have no intention of ever collecting so I threw it up on the bay at a starting bid of .99. After a three day auction I raked in just under 80 bucks for it. After I received payment I started searching around for some Museum that I would keep in my collection and for a little over 50 bucks I got a gold framed auto and a silver framed auto. One is a redemption but I am really hoping it will come in.

Anyway, I turned this-

[Image: 0CA6BC58-EFFE-48CF-9FE5-48226BF0F719-519...774617.jpg]

Into these-

[Image: DBAC011D-CE9F-4AC3-AB99-F9427D65FA8B-897...5ebf0f.jpg]

[Image: 0A583702-ED99-4C24-A9B1-61FEC84D39E6-897...89cbc3.jpg]

And I had some money left over for a few Heritage minis for my set. I couldn't be happier!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

RE: Flipped museum hit for....
nice! As hot as brown is this was the best time to sell.

Congrats. I had sent a member here in your direction on the Domonic Brown but guess they were too late. You pulled that card at the best time possible. That guy is on a major hot streak.

Yeah he had a monster game the day after the auction ended. At first I was a little pissed but I was still happy about the amount the card sold for.

I am in love with these framed cards, I wish I had more money to throw at these.

love the framed cards too huh? i've got a second one coming eventually. you know i have the reddick #/5 also if your interested
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

I saw it, the price is a little too high on that bad boy lol.

(06-01-2013, 08:59 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Yeah he had a monster game the day after the auction ended. At first I was a little pissed but I was still happy about the amount the card sold for.

I am in love with these framed cards, I wish I had more money to throw at these.

I really like the framed cards and some of the patches are super nice (like the one you sold) but some are so plain.

I wish I had enough spare funds to throw at the framed autos for some of my PC

I was watching an Anthony Rizzo gold framed auto that I was going to pull the trigger on but it sold a little higher than I wanted to pay at the time. It was before the Brown auto sold, if it was still available after my auction ended I would have bought it in a heart beat.

Nice flip
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Ah wish I knew you wanted a butler. I got a base auto from a group break
And by butler.

I mean Buckner.

Whoops
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!