`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What's the point of an auction like this???

RE: What's the point of an auction like this???
(05-12-2013, 01:08 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: You can send second chance offers almost immediately on auctions, so my thinking was that in the time it takes the winning person to send him the name of the one he wants, second chance offers can be sent out to all those other bidders. I believe it is available in the same field as sending an Invoice. He really shouldn't get a premium price for those low grades. But my response was to the original point of why to list an auction that way. I don't know for sure why he/she is doing it but this is a possible scenario.
Yeah, but if you send a second chance offer, the highest bidder can no longer pay for the item... Every single transaction can only have one buyer, thus the seller is losing money that he could have gotten on the initial higher bid. He'd have to have *4 available* somewhere beside the bidding price, but it's not one there.
He/she might be trying to avoid fees but clearly had not thought it all the way through.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

RE: What's the point of an auction like this???
He's just trying to get someone to bid thinking they are getting the lot.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*