`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2013 Max Scherzer Rainbow

2013 Max Scherzer Rainbow
Ok I just got the pink border in the mail today which allowed me to finish off the rainbow of 2013 Topps Max Scherzer base. I would love to pick up the printing plates and the platinum but that will probably not happen since I haven't seen any sign of them anywhere.

photo rain1_zps2a5b0002.jpg

photo rain2_zpse94ae85e.jpg

RE: 2013 Max Scherzer Rainbow
I love seeing these rainbows - so cool. Congrats!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Thanks!

Niceeeeeeee
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Congrats and nice job! Always a fun project to do and if the winds are blowing right, not too expensive. Thanks for sharing. If I come across anything, I'll know where to go.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Looks really sharp. Congrats.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

12 versions of Base Topps...my golly that seems a lot! Is there a base Opening Day that's missing here as well?
I love that Blue Sparkle, those are sharp! Congrats
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(05-04-2013, 07:22 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: 12 versions of Base Topps...my golly that seems a lot! Is there a base Opening Day that's missing here as well?
I love that Blue Sparkle, those are sharp! Congrats
There are two Opening Day cards, OP better get to work! LOL, just kidding, this looks great and I agree about the blue sparkle.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Lol yeah there is a base opening day as well. I just accidently put it in a box and now I can't remember which box I put it in. There's also the 4 printing plates just from opening day. I wouldn't mind picking those up as well if anybody runs across them.

Actually, there might be more Opening Day versions of cards then we thought. I bought a 3-pack from Toys R Us last weekend and there was a Purple Opening Day Kris Medlen in there. So apparently there is a Toys R Us Opening Day exclusive that nobody has been talking about.
Also, this might be strange to say, but I think the Blue Sparkle version is my favorite variation I've seen so far this year. And I'm not really sure why.
Kepler