`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen Curry PC for a Beginner

RE: Stephen Curry PC for a Beginner
A few new arrivals today from one of my favorite traders on this site, he will remain nameless unless he decides to take credit for finding THE card that I wanted to add to my Curry PC.

[Image: _IMG_zps9f636a0a.jpg]
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Lol beautiful additions! That Curry PC is shaping up nicely.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(04-22-2013, 08:02 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Lol beautiful additions! That Curry PC is shaping up nicely.
Thanks man! The Passing The Torch kind of makes the collection for me. It makes 15 of his autos. THe prices of his autos has gone up considerably even in the last few weeks. I scored his Crown Royale Rookie auto for $32-ish a few weeks ago. That same card just went for $50 even including shipping. His Contenders and RPM, both of which I traded for, are consistently selling for over BV.
I AM one of those guys that doesn't want to pay x% of BV. I am almost being driven out of the market on his stuff. I suppose it is good for the value of the PC...but it isn't very good when I am looking to buy less wax and just buy the cards to ADD to my PC.
I might just wait until the off season when nobody is really thinking about GSW possibly advancing in the playoffs.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

the PC looks great and you are not kidding about his prices..WOW have they gone up the past week...

But if he keeps playing like he did last nite it will be worth it..
[Image: arod.gif]