Got 2 blasters today, one was a hotbox

Got a Wilin Rosario /999
A Venezuelian #11 RBI Leader NL
Red boarder # 426 Miggey and #454 Gio G
And these purple guys!

[Image: EB92BE45-59A2-4AC7-80A6-FD6F1BFAE1BB-273...ea5da3.jpg]

[Image: A42F0141-B566-42B1-9D05-61AB3490BB72-273...98b59e.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2 blasters of '13 Heritage ... One Hot Box
Nice pulls, especially the Venezuelan. Congrats on the hot box!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

those are cool -sweet pulls
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

congrats on the hot box!! is the kuroda for trade?

(04-10-2013, 01:30 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: congrats on the hot box!! is the kuroda for trade?
Nah, keeping him for my PC. If I get a double of him, I'll keep you in mind. But I don't think I'll be buying many more Heritage boxes for a while. I have waaaaaaay too many base cards.

(04-10-2013, 08:35 AM)aprirr Wrote: Nice pulls, especially the Venezuelan. Congrats on the hot box!
Thanks. The Hot Box is a good pick up, but it really spoils you when your next box has nothing in it at all. I almost didn't notice the Venezuelan .... with the RBI leader card, just the little border is black. It's not as obvious as a regular card.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-10-2013, 04:32 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks. The Hot Box is a good pick up, but it really spoils you when your next box has nothing in it at all. I almost didn't notice the Venezuelan .... with the RBI leader card, just the little border is black. It's not as obvious as a regular card.
Yeah, we have opened a bunch of the Heritage blasters and no hot box yet. And I hear you about the Venezuelans. Didn't realize we had one (Gordon Beckham) until I started sorting the base. We still need a bunch of base for our set. Are any of your base for trade?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

impressive break, congrats!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Just seeing this, congrats and very nice good Dr! Any chance the Phillies purple may be on the block?
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.