Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 blasters of '13 Heritage ... One Hot Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got 2 blasters today, one was a hotbox

Got a Wilin Rosario /999
A Venezuelian #11 RBI Leader NL
Red boarder # 426 Miggey and #454 Gio G
And these purple guys!

[Image: EB92BE45-59A2-4AC7-80A6-FD6F1BFAE1BB-273...ea5da3.jpg]

[Image: A42F0141-B566-42B1-9D05-61AB3490BB72-273...98b59e.jpg]
Nice pulls, especially the Venezuelan. Congrats on the hot box!
those are cool -sweet pulls
congrats on the hot box!! is the kuroda for trade?
(04-10-2013, 01:30 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: [ -> ]congrats on the hot box!! is the kuroda for trade?
Nah, keeping him for my PC. If I get a double of him, I'll keep you in mind. But I don't think I'll be buying many more Heritage boxes for a while. I have waaaaaaay too many base cards.

(04-10-2013, 08:35 AM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pulls, especially the Venezuelan. Congrats on the hot box!
Thanks. The Hot Box is a good pick up, but it really spoils you when your next box has nothing in it at all. I almost didn't notice the Venezuelan .... with the RBI leader card, just the little border is black. It's not as obvious as a regular card.
(04-10-2013, 04:32 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. The Hot Box is a good pick up, but it really spoils you when your next box has nothing in it at all. I almost didn't notice the Venezuelan .... with the RBI leader card, just the little border is black. It's not as obvious as a regular card.
Yeah, we have opened a bunch of the Heritage blasters and no hot box yet. And I hear you about the Venezuelans. Didn't realize we had one (Gordon Beckham) until I started sorting the base. We still need a bunch of base for our set. Are any of your base for trade?
impressive break, congrats!
Just seeing this, congrats and very nice good Dr! Any chance the Phillies purple may be on the block?