`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flea Market Pick-up Thread

RE: Flea Market Pick-up Thread
(04-30-2013, 11:46 AM)kfeldman Wrote: Oh no dont steal my secret! I won't be able to make it this week so its all yours but after that I'm retaking my territory! Do you know any local places that do trading?
Actually trying to get something set-up at my LCS (comic book store)...I'll PM you sometime in the next week or two. Other than that, nothing that I am aware of (but really haven't looked). Also, I may check it out, but I usually offer to buy whole tubs and not pick through cards. So your prbably..probably safe (lol).

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

The only flea market I know of in NYC is uber expensive. I went a couple of weeks ago and the guy was trying to sell commons for a buck each.

I know there is a flea market in Brooklyn, just don't know where it is.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

The Brooklyn flea is pretty awesome but they won't have any cards or anything like that. I know there's a huge one at the meadowlands I've been dying to check out. http://www.newmeadowlandsmarket.com/
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

I also collect vintage Batman and Spider-Man, so maybe I can find something in Brooklyn or at the Meadowlands.

I was watching Comic Book Men and saw a flea market in Jersey. I forget where it's at. It's not the one in Wayne. I have been to that one and it's pretty awesome.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature