`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flea Market Pick-up Thread

Flea Market Pick-up Thread
One of my favorite places to get awesome deals on cards is at my local flea market. Now that the weather is nice, I thought it would be fun to have a thread dedicated to everyone's favorite flea market pick-ups. Here is my damage for today. I paid a measly $4.25 for all....I kinda felt bad!

[Image: fleamarket_0005_zpse5a422b2.jpg]
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Flea Market Pick-up Thread
sweet rivera

wow, that is a steal
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

That Shaq and Kobe is nice. Is it a refractor? and is the Brady for trade?
[Image: Boston.jpg]

I'd say that's a good deal lol, I go to flea markets all the time but the card guys are never there anymore...sucks!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(04-07-2013, 06:51 PM)wolverine74 Wrote: That Shaq and Kobe is nice. Is it a refractor? and is the Brady for trade?
Yeah it is the refractor. Kind of surprising BV on it too. Yeah the Brady is FT but I didnt get to list it yet.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

Great pick ups. I would've paid $4.25 for that verlander alone. I like the idea of this thread, so I hope you keep it going.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(04-07-2013, 09:27 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Great pick ups. I would've paid $4.25 for that verlander alone. I like the idea of this thread, so I hope you keep it going.
PM me if you want to buy the Verlander. I'll make sure to post whenever I pick stuff up. I wanna see some people's garage sale pick-ups too... I wanna be jealous!!!

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

i dont have scans but if you look at my org anything that says yard sale i got at a yard sale in a box for 20.00 I am interested in trading for the brady if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Do you plan to keep the Mariano card, or are you interested in a trade?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.