Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2010 Upper Deck Exquisite Baseball

RE: 2010 Upper Deck Exquisite Baseball
Thats a good looking card...
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(03-10-2012, 09:39 AM)mrpivo01 Wrote: I ordered a single hobby box and ended up hitting an 2010 Exquisite Dual Patch of Manny Ramirez and Pedro Martinez. I've yet to see another one on ebay or anywhere.

post a pic so everyone can enjoy it

Beckett has 19 different cards listed in the organize if you search 2010 exquisite. It appears that the set is skip numbered as well.

I have a case coming in and should get at least one hopefully. I have seen some cases that have two so I'm hoping I get lucky. Search completed listings on ebay for 2010 exquisite and you can see some others. There are 3 wieters currently on ebay and 9 completed listings although only one sold.

i have one of these exquisite cards

[Image: DSC00291.jpg]
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

And I still want that card....
I see them on ebay from time to time, but I'm holding out hope that you'll just trade it to me.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

These cards are really hard to find...the base cards generally were fetching $100++ and patches go for insane amounts...

Looks like there has been alot more for sale as of recent...prices have come down alot..
[Image: arod.gif]

I pulled this card out of a random hobby box I ordered individually:

Photobucket
Here is my card from a recent case break:

Photobucket

(05-16-2011, 07:55 AM)shlages Wrote: I pulled a Nolan Ryan Mets patch #'d 5/15...
I have no idea of how many cases were produced or how many of these cards could possibly be out there.This is the only other Exquisite from then that i've seen.Thanks for posting.It made me actually look up my password so I could post! LOL.
Hi there, I am a big Nolan Ryan card collector. the mets patch that you pulled #5/15, would you be willing to sell it? could you send a pic to me?. I am murphy 2361 at comcast dot net. thx