`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2010 Upper Deck Exquisite Baseball

2010 Upper Deck Exquisite Baseball
Yes, you read that right... I know, Upper Deck never got around to releasing the product because of their lawsuit, but several of the Exquisite cards were apparently released through the 2010 Upper Deck Series 1 boxes. I happened to get one of these cards - Matt Weiters #63/75.

I would love more information about this particular card. Does the # /75 mean this is a parallel of the never-released Exquisite base set? Is there any information on how many of these cards were released into the wild? I've even attempted to find a price, but there are none on Ebay and it doesn't seem to be listed on the price guide anywhere. Any help would be appreciated!

(Best photo I could take with my cell phone at the moment lol)
[Image: WeitersExquisite.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: 2010 Upper Deck Exquisite Baseball
I don't think they ever intended to make an exquisite product because it was more like a continuity set like the topps 60th autographs, or last year's manufactured logomen. I think these were a case hit out of series 1.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

^ They were and they bring a good amount for base cards too!
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

Thanks, guys. I've never seen another one surface (though, to be fair, I haven't looked very hard). Any idea how many cases of UD S1 were made? That would give me an idea of how many Exquisite cards were released if they were indeed 1 per case.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

theres 100 players x 75 for each player, 7,500
[Image: banner.png]

(05-15-2011, 02:32 PM)metsfan1121 Wrote: theres 100 players x 75 for each player, 7,500
I pulled a Nolan Ryan Mets patch #'d 5/15...
I have no idea of how many cases were produced or how many of these cards could possibly be out there.This is the only other Exquisite from then that i've seen.Thanks for posting.It made me actually look up my password so I could post! LOL.

Lol... Glad I could help!

(05-16-2011, 07:55 AM)shlages Wrote: I pulled a Nolan Ryan Mets patch #'d 5/15...
I have no idea of how many cases were produced or how many of these cards could possibly be out there.This is the only other Exquisite from then that i've seen.Thanks for posting.It made me actually look up my password so I could post! LOL.

That Nolan would probably go for some nice coin on Ebay if you listed it..

I've considered it...

I ordered a single hobby box and ended up hitting an 2010 Exquisite Dual Patch of Manny Ramirez and Pedro Martinez. I've yet to see another one on ebay or anywhere.